Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some drug testing questions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gorguts, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Hey guys I stoped smoking for 3 weeks. I smoked for 3 days after that probibly about 4 grams in 3 days. I am now 4 days smoke free. How long it will be before i can pass a piss test for work? I am drinking 3 12 oz bottles of water a day.

I am 6 feet tall and 132 pounds also

2. without niacin and continue with the water. give it three more days at the most. we are the exact same size and weight and i pass quickly

3. I think ill wait till the 25th. Ill keep up with the 3 bottles of water a day. I should be golden by then?

4. yo just drink replace that water with green tea. ull be fine

5. I will try that later in the week. I remember one of my friends saying that. With the water and some exercise will I be fine?

im on day 5 now. I will be 12 days sober once i fill out the paper work. I should be around 14 days sober once i take the test. Ill be sure to drink alot of water the 2-3 days before.

6. never ask about the results after pissing. just give them the cup and walk away. just a small tip.

7. Aha yeah. I remember one of my friends was smoking like 3 blunts a day and stoped for 2 weeks and he passed. Im sure ill be fine. lord doja has me convinced that ill pass :cool: