Some Droopy-Ass, Near-Dead-Looking Bitches

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kronikkk, Nov 30, 2011.

1. So I usually water my babies every 3 days. Was on a schedule, everything was good - they were looking great!

I was gonna go over my friend's place to water yesterday, but his parents decided to have some friends over. Who gives a fuck right? Problem was they didn't want us watering while the friends were over. Bad bad BAD idea. I like to keep to this watering schedule because - well - it FUCKING WORKS and I knew some shit was gonna happen if we detracted from it. Lo and fucking behold, I get over today to water them and hail fuckin mary - they're droopy as fuck, the once lusciously large leaves have shriveled to half their sizes (some were like 1/8), and I'm in a general state of fucking panic. I've put my HEART into these plants dude, and this kid's parents took a fat diarrhea dump all over my dream and nearly destroyed my plants because of the simple fact that they just COULDN'T (Oh jesus no) let me come in for HALF A FUCKIN HOUR to water. Now my bitches look completely fucked. I wish I had pics to show you but I didn't bring my cell to my friend's place. Anyway, this is due to drying out and MAYBE (I doubt it tho) combined with a little bit high temps - but not really.

I'm just wondering tho, has shit like this ever happened to you guys? And, much more fuckin importantly, did you get through it ok? I need to know if these bitches can survive I been at em for a month and a half now and it's simply not an option to start all the fuck over.

2. I googled around for a pic that looked like mine and this one fit the bill - at least for the one's I didn't top to get 4 colas

Redirect Notice

They look like that only much smaller since they're only about 8 inches.

3. what kinda watering schedule are you on that 30 min made such a drastic difference?

4. Your fine. Water them and they will be back up in a few hours. Side note why the fuck ate you growing at someone else's house?

5. You misread. The watering takes 30 mins. They were left dry about a day - hence the wilting.

And it's cuz he got the light and it's just easier to have it at his house with his medical parents. I'm in a complex and fear for the safety of the bitches when a landlord can just bust into my crib whenever she pleases.

6. haha yep i sure did, damn i really wanted in on this super crucial teqnique haha. Was deff picturing some super intense feeding schedule that only had a 30 min window or you fail haha. Yeah man in your shoes, id keep em at the buddys too! A nosey landlord blows.

7. I've had it happen before. They perk right up once you wet them up. It's a scary sight, but your "bitches" will be fine ;)

8. Hemp is a tough plant man give it water and watch it perk back up before your eyes . Look into wick watering if you plan to be away