Some dealer just tried to fuck me, my bro, and my bro's girlfriend over.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wuidd420, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Alright so pretty much everyday me, my bro and his girlfriend smoke together. Now my regular dealer isn't going to be picking up until later because of legal trouble so I tell my bro's girlfriend to text this guy we just got a half o of mids from and there were almost no seeds in it so i thought this guy was alright. Turns out I was fucking wrong he has the fucking balls to offer a quarter of dank for 140. I was pissed as hell. And then after we told him it was too much he says "130 a quarter thats 65 an eighth and you won't get it any cheaper in this town". So fuck that guy. Does he think we're fucking idiots or something? Fuck those dealers that try to take advantage of people.

2. supply and demand

3. [quote name='"pigpen03"']supply and demand[/quote]

Well its 100 a quarter where I live.

4. U should have looked at him all serious and been like..."you mad bro":metal:

5. supply and demand is right..

people are gunna maximize their profit..

but since you said its 100 a quarter where you live.. dont buy from dude

6. Then find a different dealer. Im guessing that he knows you or that your dealer cant deal anymore. thus the price change?

7. But yes it does sound like as if he is trying to take advantage of you.

8. Your bro or your BRO..?

9. You're new too him, why would he give you the best deal right off the bat? You need to negotiate the price, just walking away leaves you dry.

10. [quote name='"Disoriented"']Then find a different dealer. Im guessing that he knows you or that your dealer cant deal anymore. thus the price change?[/quote]

No. I know like 7 dealers. He's just the first person i went to tonight. And I don't know him. But I've bought from him through my brother before but just mids. I have easy access to other dealers so I don't know why this guy is trying to fuck us over. I'm just going to go to another one tomorrow now. lol

11. [quote name='"RC Flyer"']You're new too him, why would he give you the best deal right off the bat? You need to negotiate the price, just walking away leaves you dry.

[/quote]

Why the fuck I would pay 130 a quarter? Thats a shit deal anywhere and I have other dealers.

12. I never said to pay that much, did you read what I wrote? Do you know what negotiating is? Talk him down to the price you want to pay and you would not be dry tonight.

13. [quote name='"RC Flyer"']

I never said to pay that much, did you read what I wrote? Do you know what negotiating is? Talk him down to the price you want to pay and you would not be dry tonight.

[/quote]

Well I'm high right now so I don't care. And he wouldn't come down from 130.

14. Then you were right to say no...

15. hes just trying to make bank homie, you were smart in saying no but you cant hate on him for tryin to hustle

16. Yeah, but dude might not of had much left. When you're buying somebody's personals, or they don't know you too well... The standard price goes up.

17. So is this just your rant thread or are you looking for something in the replies you get? When I goto make threads like these I never post them because well you get this...

Just a discussion on nothing. If you had 7 dealers then why were you so stressed about the 1st guy you try giving you a high price? Just move on to the next one.

You also said that in your town you get qtr's for 100 but you smoke with these people everyday... do you have to drive everyday to go see your bro or do you share the same town? Just doesn't make sense.

18. wow. i wouldnt even smoke weed anymore if prices were like that. id probably become a alcoholic or do drugs or something lol.

19. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']Yeah, but dude might not of had much left. When you're buying somebody's personals, or they don't know you too well... The standard price goes up.[/quote]

Yea well when the entire town smokes weed and its readily available here I'm not paying 140 or 130 a quarter. Thats a shitty dealer. Apparantly he tries to rip people off all the time so I will never buy from him. You charge shit prices you lose buisness.

20. [quote name='"Shaaaft"']So is this just your rant thread or are you looking for something in the replies you get? When I goto make threads like these I never post them because well you get this...

Just a discussion on nothing. If you had 7 dealers then why were you so stressed about the 1st guy you try giving you a high price? Just move on to the next one.

You also said that in your town you get qtr's for 100 but you smoke with these people everyday... do you have to drive everyday to go see your bro or do you share the same town? Just doesn't make sense.[/quote]

I just wanna share a story. this is real life stories. and this just happened. lol and i'm just pissed off people offer these prices and then he tried pushing us to buy from him at that price. And I am just going to go to the next dealer. And my brother lives with me we are roomates.