some days i feel old

Discussion in 'General' started by Apollyon1325, Mar 27, 2012.

1. [quote name='"gedio"']

Yeah cartoons have gone down hill. There's less creepy shit in them now too. Video games have only gone from strength to strength though. Sure there's retard games like battlefield, CoD and fifa but there are plenty of difficult and interesting games around.[/quote]

I have to agree I guess, games have gotten better, but they have also gotten easier. Its like there is no skill involved anymore.

I would say kids should be outside playing but even that has changed since my childhood. Now there is rapists and shit like that on every corner >.<

2. On a whole I'd say they've gotten easier yeah, but when games like dark souls come out it reminds me why that's not necassarily a bad thing. They're much more story focused now in general and the difficult tends to be nerfed to make the plot and character devlopment flow a bit easier.

Haha, yeah when I have kids they're definately spending a lot of time outside.

3. Went back and watched it recently. Its disturbing as fuck. Lmao, were the generation after the generation after the 60s, which means we get to clean up the mess. Haha.

4. I'm 26 and I just can't get into a lot of newer music for some reason. I'm listening to some classic Alanis Morrisette right now lol. Wooohooooo.

5. [quote name='"gedio"']

On a whole I'd say they've gotten easier yeah, but when games like dark souls come out it reminds me why that's not necassarily a bad thing. They're much more story focused now in general and the difficult tends to be nerfed to make the plot and character devlopment flow a bit easier.

Haha, yeah when I have kids they're definately spending a lot of time outside.[/quote]

I have a 5 month old boy, we never turn the Tv on anymore, we refuse to have our Tv/computer be our baby sitter. When hes old enough he willbr outside. We are lucky enough to be on a small, close country town that has lots of kids playing outside so its safe for him.

6. music went to shit after 1999