some days i feel old

Discussion in 'General' started by Apollyon1325, Mar 27, 2012.

1. When people recommend music and you're just like...the fuck is this crap? Kids these days.

2. examples?

they said the same thing in the 60s about the beatles, the doors, hendrix...

3. Yes but those were still actually talented musicians, not these lowlifes life nicki minaj who says the same sentence 40 times in a song and gets it played on the radio.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPnwrNlX8gc]Nicki Minaj- Stupid Hoe- LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]

ok, you make a valid point

5. Yeah her kid cuddi there is another few um...wiz gaddafi idk.

6. My wifes teenage brothers ringtone is a song about jamming fingers into a twat. Oh, how music has evolved, or devolved. I often tell myself when hearing music, this is a talented computer. Humans play such a miniscule part in the creation of music nowadays that i predict at some point they will make all of it, no human interaction required.

If music is reflection of self, then we have a lot of messed up people walking around.

7. [quote name='"pokesmot247"']My wifes teenage brothers ringtone is a song about jamming fingers into a twat. Oh, how music has evolved, or devolved.[/quote]
    That song is a classic, man.

8. if people didn't like it, others wouldn't make it. It appeals to someone out there, just listen to what you want to, no one is forcing you to listen to it beside the ocassional car blaring music while driving past you.

9. [quote name='"pokesmot247"']My wifes teenage brothers ringtone is a song about jamming fingers into a twat. Oh, how music has evolved, or devolved. I often tell myself when hearing music, this is a talented computer. Humans play such a miniscule part in the creation of music nowadays that i predict at some point they will make all of it, no human interaction required.

If music is reflection of self, then we have a lot of messed up people walking around.[/quote]

1984! That is exactly what Orwell predicted, and I don't think they even had computers when he wrote that book.

10. Tell me about it. I'm in uni with a load of 18/19 year olds and they keep asking me about things that are terrible. If I have to hear "do you like skrillex" one more time i'll go insane.

11. Do you like Skrillex?

12. :hide:

No, lol. I don't see how anyone can.

13. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']

Do you like Skrillex?[/quote]

I dont really see skrillex as dubstep, but i like his music even if people hate, im a music producer and the thing with electronic music is that there really dosnt need to be any rules to it, just make it sound good,but its very hard to pull off considering your writeing all the instrument patterns. i recommend skream, or starkey, datsik, pandora is a good place for electronic music too

14. That was another artist my nephew was trying to tell me was good.

15. Skrillex sound like an std. Ah hell naw, dont tell me i caught skrillex from tha bitch....lmao

16. *insert fry meme here* cant tell if getting older, or kids are getting stupider.

But for reals I know how you feel. Even when I look at cartoons now I'm like wtf is this shit... and video games are made so that even the mentally handicapped can beat them.

17. Yeah cartoons have gone down hill. There's less creepy shit in them now too. Video games have only gone from strength to strength though. Sure there's retard games like battlefield, CoD and fifa but there are plenty of difficult and interesting games around.

18. Ren and stempy anyone?

19. Haha, exactly. I was never really sure whether it was aimed at kids or adults though.

I remember wtaching tv with a little cousing and seeing some werd creepy transvestite crab on the powerpuff girls too. Nothing like that now.