Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by benlllsss, Dec 29, 2012.

1. More hairs than green. Good shit lol

2. You can't talk about or post images of other drugs here.

3. Who was talkin bout other drugs?????

4. #5 DDV, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    That doesn't even look real. Its perfectly trimmed.

5. OP. That thing in the picture.

6. Tahts just weed with lots of red hairs but no Visible crystals

7. #8 5cooby Doo, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
  8. idk if thats really your weed but DAMN id like to take a rip of that shit! lol

9. those hairs are crazy bro! good shit :smoking:

10. Unusual amount of hairs but if that bud is as dank as it seems, i would to take a rip :bongin:

11. GUYS !!! QUICK!! Check out this weed ive just picked up of my guy its orangotang kush !! its fuckin crazy help. does it look like a gram? my other guy has the scale wont let me make thread need HELP QUICKIM SCARED !! :eek: SHUD I FONE A NUMBER HAVE HIGHTIMES GT ONE HELP QUICK BEFOREI TSTART SMMOKIN IT HOW I SENA PCI TO HIGHTIMES?? [​IMG]

12. Hmn more picture

13. I wish I could share this with all of you.. it's some of the best weed I've ever smoked.

14. Bro call a photographer and get some professional pics, send that shit to National Geographic, you might have found a new species.

15. Here in Australia we get a lot of nuggets like that, really dense and just covered in red hairs, it's funny seeing everyone go crazy about it like that when that's one of the known kinds of weed around here.

The red hairs do not get you super high or anything, I've smoked weed that makes OP's pic look like some really green shit and it's nothing spectacular, just looks nice and it's always super dense.

16. I would be lying if i said i wouldn't cash that nug.

17. Guys in aus we have bud 2x the amount of hairs that nug had, and the hairs are twice as bright

18. Word up, G!

19. tbh i wouldn't even smoke that cause i wouldn't buy that. looks dry has hell badly trim mad hairs n dark leafs and no visible trichromes