Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Dank Shiva

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Airmax, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Just picked up some homegrown shiva, and it was grown very well smells kinda sour with a sweet taste to it,with a very uplifting high. I cleaned my room right after i smoked it haha, leave a comment and tell me what you think of it:hello:

Attached Files:

2. That looks great.

3. Cleaned your room hahaha that's great bud man :hello:

4. loookin nice brotherman!

keep em comin.

5. mmmm, mmmmm. mmmm!

6. mmmmm I'd love to face a blunt of that in the morning :smoke:

7. haha i faced a 1 g joint of it right when i woke up today, it was amazing

8. Looks tasty! Not too frosty but hey I bet it smoked like a champ! 1 gram joints are the way to go haha

9. actually its extremely frosty i guess iphone pics dont do it any justice

10. Looks dank and after I smoked a bowl if the bubba kush I got now I went on a full in cleaning spree. I cleaned my whole room and organized a ton of shit for some reason.

11. damn that looks tasty!

12. oh yeah very tasty, just rolled up my morning joint

Attached Files:

13. must be the same batch im aout to p/u

14. why do you say that?

15. #15 CSterbz, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah, you should try an hd camera with flash! Just picked up sone Uriel today, myself. Awfully fruity nuggets.