Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some DANK (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by deadhead4-2-0, Jan 26, 2009.

1. just some of my favorite strains ive come across

DUMPSTER
    [​IMG]
    DUMPSTER
    [​IMG]
    BIG BUD
    [​IMG]
    WHITE SATIN
    [​IMG]
    NL#5 X HAZE
    [​IMG]

peace

2. dank stuff bro, glad to see another dead head on these forums

3. good stuff, you should checkout the diesel pics i posted!

4. oh my i bet that white satin taste like heaven lol

5. [​IMG]

peace[/quote]

Diabetic as well man? Freestyle's a pretty good meter... I prefer One Touch though haha

Beautiful lookin buds man... Its trichome city over at your place! haha

6. Sweet buds! I like the White Satin.

7. Nice funk man. The comics in the background make it awesome to look at blazed, let me tell you. Haha

8. thanks dudes and thats not a comic book thats an LP my favorite album big brother and the holding company cheap thrills

9. they all look like you know a grower. or at least your dude does.
    those nugs have not been handled much. not enough to make it to ohio from anywhere else, anyway.
    nice buds negron

edit:
    dumpster looks like it could have been packaged for a cross country trip

10. nice buds and pics:bongin:

11. the NL i brought back from a friends in the Southern states but all the rest of these budskis are ohio grown

12. #12 the royal toke, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    those are the only things i have ever seen that are furrier than the lucious V of hair going from my chest pubes down to my ball fro ..uh:hide:

13. DAMN those nugs are so hairy... sick

14. definantly one touch fo sho

oh and nice nugs hahaha