Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Dank (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mac_user, Jan 5, 2009.

1. #1 mac_user, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    These are some pictures of the dank ive picked up in the last like week and a half since i got my camera.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

new years
    [​IMG]

and a new piece
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice steamroller

3. thats good looking bud.

and that steamroller is sick looking.

4. sick looking bud bro, how much?

5. Straight up bomb man, enjoy :hello:

6. How much did that steamroller cost?

7. The steam roller cost 120 with some tax. and yea its some good marijuana haha.

8. the steam roller is my favorite part ha. Although I wouldnt pass up on those buds either. Good looks.

9. and two more
    some good green shit i got for free. it was like 3 bowls.
    [​IMG]

and some purps
    [​IMG]

annd valiummm yayyyy
    [​IMG]

10. dude your dealer used to be the same as my dealer...never had actual fuckinj bags til i bought him some...hes starting to run out and he'll give me a fatter sack if i pack them up for him...

11. damn. that looks pretty flame man. and i loooove that steamroller dude. holy crap

12. + rep on the danks pick up and ya whats up with dealers not having baggys anymore? my last pick up he gave it to me in my hand! Whatever bud is bud

13. wow many some nice buds you got there, and a hella nice steamroller.

14. hahah yea for reals though I hate when they just put the dank in my hand and i dont have a bag. and i hate when i get a sack in a tissue or some paper hah. and you can see my vaporizer in the back of the steamroller pics.

15. #15 voodoochild461, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    YES! I'm not the only one who burns while rolling around on Digg. +rep

Mac_user has an HP? lol

16. damn dude. thats some nice shit. wish i could get my hands on that. looks so good itd be hard to smoke something that nice looking. hahaha. bet that made for a real nice high. i like that piece to btw

17. YESSS are there any other digg users on here? and yea i have an HP laptop. which i hate every day haha. money issue so i couldnt get a macbook. lame. and my old powermac g4 is out of order at the moment. i need to fix some shit on it.