Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some dank jean-guy pickup quebec

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ApexTheGod, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Some nice jean-guy ... the odor is really strong you can really tell its jean guy paid 2400 for a pound so here it is..

IMG_0616.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0619.JPG

2. Yummy.

Don't know what else to say

3. Its a fucking great strain for pain.. (its a medical plant for fibromyalgia its suposed to work really great for fibromyalgia pain)

4. Damn, that makes the bud I got look like mids.
    Oh wait, that's cuz I do have mids
    And dank
    And kief
    And hash
    But I'd still rather have your eLBow ;)

5. YOOO im from quebec also i smoked alot of jean guy great strain smells great and the only thing that helped me with 3 broken teeth was this weed its in my top 5 strains

6. Ahah nice man ;) yeah its a really nice strain but its a lil bit more expensive than normal exotic around here its really top notch like marley's collie

7. #9 ApexTheGod, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    a really nice bong im using for a bit now it gots a percolator under the bowl another 1 in the tube and a ice catcher near the top it makes you caught a lot lol :hello:

IMG_0621.JPG

IMG_0622.JPG

paid 150

8. where the hell did you get that bong for 150?!

9. flea market around here its their must expensive bongs... its in pyrex too :p

10. Do you happen to know if the strain is available in seed or is it a local cut thing? Looks really good.

11. yeahh these tree's are top notch dood, good shit

12. #14 ApexTheGod, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    hehe thx guys :)

13. #16 ApexTheGod, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    still getting that exact same thing today! 07-12-13
    could take pics but they would be too blurry, its the exact same thing lol