Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some crazy shit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hippiebybirth, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Allright so here's the deal.
    The first time i ever got high, was off some ok schwag marijuana.
    I didn't feel the high for about 10 minutes, and thought it wasn't working
    My eye had a tiny itch in it so i started rubbing it.
    Next thing i knew, it had been 30 minutes of non stop eye rubbing
    My friends Luke and Lindsay (bro and sis) were laughing the whole time and finally got me to stop.
    The second time i got high, I didnt rub my eye til after i felt the high.

With all this said, I beleive that rubbing your eye while high increases the effects of the thc, but I am not sure.

I would like to get some feedback. Try this WHILE YOU ARE HIGH ON WEED:

1)get high with some marijuana
    2)after small, medium, or full effect of the marijuana, take your finger and use your SECOND KNUCKLE FROM THE TIP OF YOUR INDEX FINGER and rub the corner of your eye closest to your nose

PS:I rubbed my right eye with my right hand if that makes a difference

I NEED FEEDBACK PLEASE! Tell me if this works at all, and/or vote in the poll at the top of the page. Thank you!!

2. hes just a little bit...special

3. high on weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed you say?

4. Yeah so...Uhhh...Rubbin your eyes doesn't make you more high...Go Figure.

5. its all in your head man

6. Tried it.

Nothing really happened.

You just had some good chronic.

7. I thought picking your buggers made you more high...

I heard rubbing your nipples makes you more high.. Haven't tried that yet.

Who knows maybe sucking your thumb might make you more high...

If you want somethin to make you higher smoke a damn menthol cig... Very scrumptious after a bowl.

8. No rubbing your eyes doesnt get you any higher.

You guy's he is a new smoker,he didnt know any better!I bet you guys didnt know barely anything when you first started.

9. i don't think you can get high off smoking marijuana

10. sense when do you get high from smoking marijuana ?

11. nuff' said

12. How baked are you right now?

13. This is just another one of those posts that makes your jaw drop in awe, because you had no idea humans said things that..... ridiculous.

14. If you really wanted to get higher couldn't you just smoke more weed?

15. Honestly I am dumb founded.....

16. Rubbing your eye doesn't get you any higher, but one time after me and my friend smoked 2 blunts I closed my eyes for like 30 seconds and when I opened them, I was 10x higher, no joke. And I was already pretty ripped. We were up on a cliff sitting on some chairs overlooking the highway at night. I was sitting there genuinely intoxicated from weed. Then I threw up. Turned out it was food poisoning lol. It was a good story though, right? haha

17. Brilliant!

That's what I do!

18. ... ive been smoking for like 5 years and never heard that my whole life.