Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some crazy sh*t

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buggingbunnies, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Basically, I smoked a gram blunt of some dank saliva to my face. I decided to start running and for some reason everything was so cinematic and movie like. It was the coolest thing ever. Any1 else have this effect

2. Nice dude, I love smoking me some good saliva. Sometimes what I'll do is just spit in a jar all day and at the end, scoop it up and roll a 5g saliva joint :smoke:

3. Drinking it gets you like ten times more higher, bro, for real.

4. #4 FreshXD, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao!

5. dude basically im high now and I read your post and now my eyes are like that and it's fuckin wierd and like 1920 movies and shit

6. I love spit into blunts/j's and smoke it lol. The word you are looking for is SATIVA. Or salvia in which case you are a fucking moron not only for ingesting it but in ingest it in that way lol.

7. Yo I just got some bomb ass dank ass up north saliva shit brah brah... I'll be on the cloud of puff puff pass man.

8. Dude I was FaceTimeing my friend and I could of sworn I was watching a movie on my itouch then he started calling my name and I was like holy shit I'm in the movie lolol I was tripin balls

9. Fuck autocorrect lol