some cops are just too lazy or blind

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dabongmaynee, Sep 10, 2008.

1. so me and 2 of my friends are in this parking lot at like 10 pm. this parking lot is huge.. like 2 miles long. so were smoking a blunt at the back of his car and we see headlights coming from the other side of the building. so were all getting in the car to keep it chill and i look at the car and its a fuckin cop. we all sit in the car and waiting to see what the cop is gonna do because he could have easily just seen us smoking. so im like yo whatd u do with the blunt and he goes its gone i ate it. i got my other blunt in my pocket and i look back and the cop is gone. he just drove right by us. were all like no way did that just happen.... so as were leaving the parking lot we come up to an intersections like in the parking lot. so we have to pull out infront of the cop and were just waitin for him to turn on his blues and we get to the main st. take a right and look back and the cops gone. were all just like shittin our pants thinkin how are we not busted.

after all that we told our friends and shit. for some reason they all gave him a hard time for having to eat the blunt. but a few months later the same fuckin thing happened but the cop actually talked to us and i had to eat the blunt. they all were makin fun of me and all i said was hey it kept me from gettin busted

2. how did it taste?

3. I would imagine it tasted like some shit.