some bud. need help with what strain it is

Discussion in 'General' started by marqus139, Dec 22, 2005.

1. i just got some bud and was wondering if anyone knew what strain it is. here is 3 pics of a bud or 2. its pretty crystally too. its nice.

Attached Files:

2. it's pretty impossible to ID it man, a same strain looks different due to many variables of how it was grown.

i'll tell you it's dank though, and thats as much as you [the buyer] needs to know when makin a purchase :p

looks nice and dense man.

3. yup completely right usally dealer know who gave it to you but looks like could be white widdow

4. it kinda looks like kush, but idk.

5. Damn, I just picked up some buds that look almost identical to that. My bud has way more crystals though, I'm kinda pissed, I payed $300 for a zip, and some kid stole an 8th from me.

6. Looks like some bud i have...I wouldnt pay more than 250-300$ a zip for that stuff. How much did you get/pay?

7. you got his fingers for doing that right?

8. They call that dank around here.

The strain is NLxSkunk1

9. we paid $20 a g for it. but thats typical prices for some decent dank in my area.

10. Those first couple pics say 'beasters' to me, but that last pic looks alot like some White Russian that I picked up a couple days ago. That looks like some tasty nug...enjoy!