Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some brick weed :/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Unlimited420, May 9, 2011.

1. So im from dallas and most of my dealers were low on quality weed for some reason, and my only dealer with good shit (blackberry kush) was selling a 25 dollar gram. So i get to school (dont judge me for buying at school :/ )and my friend was selling some dro right off the brick for 10 a gram. I bought 2 grams and it looks all right and all. The real question i have is how many seeds would i need to get a plant going? I never buy low grade shit so i never find seeds, but i want to start saving. :) Thanks!

2. He gave you some 'dro' right off the 'brick', huh?

:rolleyes:

3. Dro right off the brick hahahahahaha

4. Yeah, sorry about using dro in there. In dallas alot of people refer to shit weed as dro or corn

5. Learn botany please. 1 seed = 1 plant.

6. So you mean regs?

7. I've heard alot of the times seeds fail and you need like 15 seeds even for 1 plant to get sprouting. More of a chance thing, not botany

8. Yeah reggie. Guess i should have said that lol

9. Wrong again, learn to properly analyze seeds to tell if they are ready for germination, and if they are even female seeds, males will not work well for growing.

10. Mind telling me how to analyze?

11. You can always check the growing section of this forum :)

12. just a simple tip, you want a brown seed, possibly with some black specks. no white seeds or cracked ones

13. [​IMG]

i don't get this thread. lol i know you want to grow, but what's up with the name.

[​IMG]

This is the wrong section too

14. Dude... get off your high horse... the kid has some shitty seeds from mexican brick weed. Just put a bunch of them in a warm wet paper towel in a warm/dark place and see if any sprout.

15. Bag seeds can yield very dank weed if grown properly.

Educate yourself.

16. [​IMG]

17. You are a moron.

18. #19 Kesseler, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    :p people

19. this thread :rolleyes::smoke: