Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some blue dream and pineapple kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Phenomejon, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Some decent FL dank. On the left is the blue dream and the right is pineapple kush. Both are nice but I'd have to say this is the first time gettin some pineapple and it's quickly become one of my favorite strains. Smells and tastes like straight pineapple.

Attached Files:

2. yea i like pineapple weed to, they taste great, u tried grapefruit yet, thats prolly one of my top 5 fav tasting strains

3. that pineapple is some fiiiiiyuhhh! yeah I've had grapefruit kush before, smells and tastes just like a fresh, bitter, pink grapefruit :bongin:

4. yea i asked cuz pineapple flavored weeds is in my tops 5 to, but i know theres plenty of strains i aint tried yet :)

5. #5 burnintrees407, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yeah man me too, there's almost too many!

6. For real..I'm still waiting to somehow get a hold of some white widow. I'd love to try that.

7. I'm waitin to try that white rhino, green crack, headband, and master kushhh

8. green crack wasnt all it was cracked up to be, its flooded around here, i can go to mutliple ppl and get it

ive had white widow a few times but never frosty like vie seen on the inet, couldve been weak growing skills, but it was nothing memberble. dont forget i said it could have been weak growing skills it wasnt nice and frosty,

but im n the same boat on wanting to try headband and master kush, i got master kush seeds and 2 mother plants of bubba kush, and like 5 other diff strains of seed. gonna take em a while to get thru all the strains and ill prolly end up with like 6 mothers of diff strains, until i can find out wats the best strain