Some Autoflower Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bransondude, Oct 5, 2009.

1. SWIM ordered some autoflowers for his latest grow. Link in signature.

Lowryder #2 (Joint Doctor): SWIM loved the smoke, it was nice and had decent flavor. After well flushing it was a smooth smoke after merely drying and not curing (SWIM was impatient). The seeds were ALL female and ALL autoflowered perfectly! SWIM believes these to be the quintessential autoflowering variety and should be the very very very first place someone should look for feminized autoflowering. One of these actually had a wonderful berry hint to it.

Double Diesel Ryder, Smurfberry (Sagarmatha): SWIM will not be revisiting Sagarmatha. In SWIM's grow, 5/5 DDR's ended up male or hermie or did not germinate. 4/5 Smurfberry's did not make it either. Also, it is worth mentioning that those who made it far enough to show gender did not autoflower at all. This is unacceptable to SWIM. Sagarmatha did not meet their end of the bargain in providing feminized autoflowering strains.

Afghan Kush Ryder (World of Seeds): 4/5 of these are currently flowering females. It should be noted that they did not autoflower for SWIM. However, because they did not automatically autoflower SWIM feels they too have failed to match their product description. These are enormous and will yield pretty well SWIM predicts. In fact, they are outgrowing SWIM's space.

SWIM feels he could have overcome the particular challenges in his growspace more effectively with other methods. Because they still need a minimum of 2 gallons of soil to grow in and HID's, just to get decent yields, SWIM feels there are better ways for him.

Please feel free to leave your own feedback about autoflowering strains.

2. I definitely agree with your LR2 review. I also harvested 5 of those(back in april), and I was very satisfied with the finished product. I yielded about 1/2 ounce per plant. And similar to what you experienced, I also had a plant that smelled of berries(blueberries to be specific). A couple of my plants also had a very sweet aroma, almost like bubblegum.

3. Thanks for the review on LR#2, just germinated a pair - +rep 4 u :smoking: