Some advice for my first micro grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ITNinja, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Hey guys, Need some advice on how to best use the grow space I will be using. It's approximately 34x16x28 L/W/H respectively. I just grabbed up 2x 90W Quad Band LED's. I have done an ass ton of research over the last couple years. I for sure want to use some type of micro grow approach. Scrog is what I want to do BUT, I do not have access to a good number of clones at once. Only maybe 1-2 at a time. As well I do not have ANY experience growing indoors. I started smoking two years ago, Within that two years have finished 9 plants outdoors and must say they turned out very nice, I chopped them a tad earlier than I would have liked due to worry of mold.

Anyway, I was wondering if it might be a good idea to just pop out a mommy within the next couple months from seed in that area, Then chop the mommy down into a ton of clones and bud them out SOG or SCROG style? Other possability is auto flowers which I was very interested in before. Thinking AF might be the way to go.

Im just not sure what the best and most yielding solution would be for a novice. (Novice in experience, I have plenty of knowledge and books, But I also understand that doesnt translate into experience.)