Some 200 deaths from marijuana? What

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Madrid, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Hey curious this is kinda related, But didnt amy winehouse get something called Acute Cannabis poisoning from smoking a ridiculous amount of pot in one night? It wasn't from the thc but from the smoke itself I'm guessing maybe thats what a "marijuana overdose" is

2. You'd be very surprised, ALOT of people take every negative statistic at its word and ignore all other information as conspiracy or dumb potheads making up stuff.

3. lmfao!! Did you get this off a website or did you make it up your own?

4. I'm amazed that no one has even died from an allergic reaction from cannabis. I mean people die from peanut butter, but not cannabis... Love it.

5. I just made it up I was on a forum and this person asked "I'm starting to take Strattera and I'm feeling blah blah blah"

since I was on a rampage about pro marijuana I decided to give her one too even though she wasn't asking for it. I copied and pasted a list of side effects for strattera and then re edited it for weed :)

6. I've read about one of those 2 deaths, it was a while back, and I remember when the other one happend. Neither where "accute cannabis poisoning", which is what they where recorded as.

7. It's the plant that just keeps on giving.

8. i'm pretty sure Acute Cannabis Poisoning is a made up term meaning she was really baked.

9. I dunno maybe maybe not she smoked a shitload, I'm just saying of partake ridiculous amounts of anything its not generally great for you

10. you can't be poisoned by marijuana.. its literally impossible.. I think they mean "Acute cannabis intoxication" lol.. :smoke:

11. That kind of democracy doesn't exist in the United States. We have no democracy, how could gullible idiots affect federal policy?