Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Solve this maze while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, Apr 23, 2010.

1. That was a really easy maze...

2. I fixed it.

[​IMG]

3. SMH... gimme 2 decades///ill get back to ya lol!

4. New background :smoke:

5. It's pretty sick, but I completed it in literally 20 seconds.

6. lol word. this maze messes with my high eyeview so bad! :smoking::smoking:

7. It's easy but I'm sober so I cheated. I know I'd just get distracted and confused if I were high so I'm not even gonna bother :p

8. I still think this is hilarious!

9. Shoulda went the high route (no pun), less travel distance..

10. Hey bro i dont think its from the long term psilocybin effects cuz right now im suprisingly sober and its doin the same thing to me and ive never done shrooms so....

11. [​IMG]

TREASON lolol

12. Uh, it doesn't morph due to use of psychedelics nor cannabis. It's just an optical illusion. I saw the same thing before I had ever done any sort of recreational drug.

13. #53 mjgrow420, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    [​IMG]

14. na bro your good its the colors and shapes it makes your eyes see it weird naturally but i could be wrong since ive dabbled with quite a bit of dose in my time lol

15. Yeah I did it in like 2 seconds

16. it moves around the screen and shit its like a visual illusion

........................ whoa!:eek: