Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Solve this maze while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calories, Apr 23, 2010.

1. .........................................shit :smoking:

2. ...and fuck that nonsense! :p

3. Umm... i'm Fucked and i got it?

4. that shit moves when i look at it. hah

5. One of the easiest mazes I've ever seen.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Great minds think alike?

7. [​IMG]

YEAHHH BITCH

8. What the fuck man... when i move my eyes from one part to another it like morphs shapes... fucking long term psilocybin effects. pain in the ass

9. BAM! :smoking:
    [​IMG]

in the time it took me to solve this in paint, 3 other people already beat me ><

10. @HighTime - It would have been quicker if you went up top...

11. The maze itself is easy, but when its being displayed on a 47" screen that is 3' from your face it kind of messes with your eyes...just a wee bit. :D

12. This is true although im not sure why i didnt think about that proly cyz im stoned off my ass hahahaahahah yayy

13. #15 mjgrow420, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Remember kids! Don't drink and drive, get high and fly!
    :smoking:
    [​IMG]

14. this thread was very entertaining. thank you =)

15. Made this the background on my laptop ha.

16. this thread is a riot this is why I love stoners.
    :smoking:

17. Fuck it! I'll just sit down here and smoke a doobie until somebody comes to rescue me.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Oh my goddd

fuuuucckkk that