Solutions to some problems in the world

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Starches, Aug 5, 2012.

1. So I was thinking with some friends, or more listening to them speak about worldly issues and they mentioned a few being such as giving solar energy to the middle east using pick axes to transfer water from the north and south pole for water shortages and overall just beginning to change the earth back to a healthy environment where we can use it appropriately while preserving it's former and aptitude of condition. Any ideas in how we can get these environmental changes brought to the head of the next president to help other countries begin updating technology and gaining their necessities. I know alot of the world can change very quickly if america began sharing a bit more of their knowledge while saving its structure, I know a lot of the work would be done in volunteer groups.

2. How to solve the problems:

Give up on cars and everything oil related.
    Give up on jewelry
    Stop Deforistization
    Give up on cell phones
    Legalize Cannabis and Hemp textile products
    Add more Political Parties
    Increased # Solar Panels

But none of that is ever gonna happen because the people with the power dont agree.

3. The only way.to.solve problems is with violence.

All this.religious and state propoganda calls.for peaceful protest because if they.brainwash their people to be passifists there will not be a revolution.

Name one oppressive governments that was overthrown with the mighty pen and not a sword.

4. Apartheid South Africa, Colonial India, much of the former European colonies in Africa and Asia were signed away and given freedom with the stroke of a pen.

5. Maybe Yuriga meant to type one hundred?? lol

@Yuriga How many acts of violence did you commit today? Armed robbery at the grocery store? Rape of the girl you like? If you believe 'The only way.to.solve problems is with violence.' you must be posting messages from prison, right?

6. #6 Tripace, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    One easy solution to instantly fix EVERYTHING that's wrong on our planet today...

Kill all the humans off. ;):wave:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmYbkdHCBE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

7. If you can't fix it with duct tape, you arent using enough duct tape

8. Peace and Love

And lots of weed....

9. [quote name='"LDSR"']Maybe Yuriga meant to type one hundred?? lol

@Yuriga How many acts of violence did you commit today? Armed robbery at the grocery store? Rape of the girl you like? If you believe 'The only way.to.solve problems is with violence.' you must be posting messages from prison, right?[/quote]

To be honest I just like to stir the pot. If you read more.of.my.posts you'll often see me argue with people regardless of their stance.

It helps call out the people who don't know how to.make sound arguements on either side.

Consequently I don't believe in anyone one solution that solves every equation nor for I believe in an equation with infinite solutions.

10. [quote name='"Tripace"']One easy solution to instantly fix EVERYTHING that's wrong on our planet today...

Kill all the humans off. ;):wave:[/quote]

This is actually Tue theme of many animes and also movies

One that.comes.to mind is g-gundam

11. @Yuriga Much respect for being honest about playing devil's advocate. You're right about people not knowing how to argue/debate.

Great signature by the way.

12. I meant is there a way the site can gather attention to these problems and bring awareness to other states. Is there a site that can start this?

13. [quote name='"LDSR"']
    Great signature by the way.[/quote]

LOL. Yea who needs a computer for the interweb now days? I use my.computer for games and other things my.phone.can't.Handel for now.

Soon.phones will benour.computers. you'll be.playing halo on your.phone