Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Solution to dry mouth!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongJointPipe, Nov 20, 2010.

1. I was at the dentist the other day and she gave me some mouthwash for dry mouth. I actually wasn't stoned at the time, I guess I my mouth is chronically dry (pun intended)

It's called "Biotene". You can get it at walmart without a prescription. Gets rid of dry mouth in 10 seconds, it's really great stuff, it's supposed to stimulate the production of saliva or some shit.

Try it out!

2. i bet it costs a whole bunch more than a glass of water too huh?

3. Yea, a glass of juice or water gets the job done.

4. Nope, It's like 8 bucks for a huge bottle of the stuff.

With this, you don't have to keep drinking water. Just rinse and you don't have a problem for the rest of the day.

5. strange.... when i have dry mouth i go get me a .0001c glass of water, which lasts me a good long time, and has .000001c refills.... lol its a good idea.... but meh

6. Gum works too.

7. Yep.
    Or a Popsicle. Cavities are awesome! :D

8. lol never had one, i drink milk :)

9. yes! milk is the best when your high!

10. milk is the shit, and its awesome that its a genetic defect that humans can drink it for their entire lives....even funnier to think lactose intolerant people...are the normal ones.... HAHAHAHAH

11. The grass is always greener, or something :smoke:

12. umm i highly suggest that you dont use biotene regularly.
    when my wisdom tooth was coming in, it was tearing up my gums since i didnt need surgery to get it out. my dentist gave me biotene to rinse it out to disinfect it and to help with the pain.

i ended up using this constantly to help with the pain and it eventually started to burn off my taste buds. pretty much the equivalent to burning my tongue on some hot soup. i literally couldnt taste my food correctly until i stopped using it for about a week to let my tongue heal.

...just go to costco and buy a case of gatorade dude
    or better yet, some free water :hello:

13. A: biotene is nasty

but B: The good thing is that you can use it whenever you want, it will not erode your teeth like using listorine 2-3 times a day will.

and C: yes, it works.

14. That is not possible first of all, secondly, considering the ingredients of Bio, you probably had some sort of reaction.

Did you end up swallowing any? That is never a good idea.

15. It's just unnecessary. I mean, if you have it, cool ... But I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it specifically to cure cotton mouth.

;)

16. thnks 4 the info man. i didnt know about biotene until now. i think its a pretty good idea.:wave: