Solo Trippin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Munch, Aug 31, 2008.

1. 10 is what they usually go for around here. They're worth it though.

12 micrograms? I may be wrong, but isn't 400 micrograms like the minimum dose to even get open-eyed visuals?

2. ^ I'm assuming he meant microdots.

3. Typically 100 micrograms is a dosage big enough for OEVs. And i am quoting straight from erowid. So I think he meant 1200 micrograms or 1.2 milligrams? I might be doing that wrong but yeah. Just assume microdots which would be at max 600 micrograms or something which is a hefty amount!

4. lol 12 microdots would be RIDICULOUS.

I wonder what that guy meant????
    hmm...
    not 12 micrograms
    not 12 microdots
    maybe 120 micrograms? which still isn't tooo much acid...
    hmm

5. isn't the threshold level around 20 micrograms, anyway? My guess is 120. Sounds like a full single tab to me.

6. #26 IGotTheCottons, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I dunno, though... That doesn't seem right... 'Cause by those measurements (even going conservative at 50 micrograms a hit), 24 hits would be potentially lethal... I call BS on that, LOL... I've personally eaten more than 30 hits... Albeit not on purpose...

7. congrats on a good trip bro, glad to hear.

I've had a few friends who have ended up tripping alone, and that just went so bad for them.

One time it was my friends first time doing acid, and he had done 2c-i before and he either has a very, very low tolerance to shit or he drums it up, cause when he tripped on 2c-i he was saying he was like seeing the devil and talking to him and shit, and sat in his closet talking to an old american flag he ganked from an old abandoned house (he named him Puh-george)

And when he took that one hit his first time, it was a sunday and we had school the next day, so he ended up by himself trying to fall asleep at night, and couldn't so we thought it was his legs that were uncomfortable, so he actually tried picking up some mirror shards (he had broken a mirror during his trip too) and tried cutting his leg off, but had a random thought a little bit in that distracted him (His thought process was his legs were uncomfortable so he should just slice them off, and then stopped when he thought, "Wait, this would be a lot harder if I had wing")

another friend of mine took 3 of some REALLY REALLY good hits we had one time, and it was his second time tripping, and he ended up going back to his house and started freaking out, and got naked and punched his mom in the face...really bad situation.

But yeah, I think I could easily handle anywhere up to 3 doses and be by myself fine as long as I got music, cigs, and bud.

8. Lucky. I love lucy.
    I get family fluff. ;) best in the world mayne I'm telling you!

9. sorry guys, i usualy use ug so i typed wrong. 1200 is what i meant.