Solo conversions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 420EMTI, Sep 1, 2012.

1. #1 420EMTI, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    i just recently started vapiing with the Solo and have 2 projects i am working on mostly out of boredom and an interest in creation.

the first is a conversion of an old bong i had laying around from high school. the straight whip for the Solo fits in to the intake hole in place of the downstem perfectly. i pack the bowl and vape as normal. it's in there pretty secure. i remove the Solo from the whip to act as a carb as well as it keeps the weed from cooking too too much and cools it down a bit. i noticed it lasted a bit longer doing it this way.

I also took an old nebulizer machine i had laying around and made an adapter hose to fit the Solo whip. i then used a reservoir off of a medical Non-Rebreather mask as the bag for the time being. it works Very well but i feel i may be wasting more vapor than i should. i will be working on some redesigns shortly.

i tried to post pics of them but the site is having issues apparently.

2. Interesting, I look forward to hearing about your progress

3. #3 420EMTI, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    As soon as the pic issue is fixed on the site I will upload.

4. I've been using my DBV with my bong, the whip fits in the downstem very nicely and it creates an air tight seal so it's easy to draw the vapor. :smoking:

5. #5 420EMTI, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    image-3061151215.jpg

image-3387562203.jpg

6. image-2315416975.jpg

With the straight whip it fits my transformer tube waterfall pretty well though it is a bit loose and wobbles. I am ordering a GonG adapter from planet vape so that will be a slight improvement.