Solo, Ascent Or Pinnacle Pro?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Madflayva, May 29, 2014.

1. Okay been racking my brain trying to decide on a new vape and have decided to go with a reliable portable for the time being.

Which of these would pack the best bang for buck using the same amount of product?

Also the pinnacle pro comes with a water attachment I haven't seen before , are these useful or not worth the effort?

Thanks for any advice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That's a hard choice.

Just find three friends with them and try them all first.

I've been interested in the Solo but haven't been able to use one yet.

Good luck bros.

3. The ascent is cool because of the dual comparability with oils the digital temp display and I hear if used correctly with herb (tight pack) does a great job. I've read the pinnacle can deliver harsh hits so if you are going to get it be sure to get the dlx with the water pipe. And then there's the solo I own one and love it tasty vapor and big clouds from a portable. It's easy to use and doesn't require a lot of maintenance. If you are interested in the solo I would scoop one up from puffitup there customer service does what arizer's customer service can't.

4. Solo or Ascent. Not a fan of Vaporblunt products.

5. I really like my Ascent. It's my favorite of all my portables.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. I'm curious why the pax isn't on your list. I love mine. That being said, my number two would be the pinnacle pro with a water attachment for home use.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 lwien, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014

Maybe it's because all of the vapes that he/she has on their list are convection based versus the PAX which is 100% conduction based without the ability to instantly apply or remove the heat which ends up smelling more, not tasting as good, requiring more cleaning,  as well as being less efficient and burning through more herb.

But if those issues aren't important to you but you want a vape that has a large bowl (oven) and a small form factor, the PAX would be good choice.

8. I reccomend the Pax or the solo, allthough the pax is conduction based, i personally liked it more than my solo with just the stock glass stem.

9. I love my Solo SOON I want to get the water attachments for it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 ren.dnb, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    So I wonder what the OP ended up getting.....

OMG too funny... just realized this is a duplicate of the original thread. When the OP posted, it made 2 posts. One post we assisted him and he ended up getting the Ascent and done.

However, we've all been replying to this thread as well lmao  :hello: