Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sold my mom's Lamborghini

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nykushtoker, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yesterday I sold my mom's Lamborghini for $100,000 :eek:. My mom bought the car for $250,000 and she will be home within a week. I NEED to get the car back before she gets home. The only problem is the guy I sold it to moved to Florida so I cant get it back at least not in a week. I need your help GC. How can I get the Lamborghini back? :confused::confused:

2. So, how about them Mavericks?

3. get a life kid...you troll soo much LOL

4. haha man classic mixtup! but ya you man are one crzy bafoon cuz you knw man you done some crazy shit in the receants you man did like rtravel to cali from neaw yark and its crazy as hell to trype haha fuck peace

5. I dont know why you guys think I'm trolling but this is serious. My mom is going to be really mad if she comes home and doesn't see the lambo.

6. Don't let Ferris influence your decisions

7. Cocaine is a hell of a drug

8. :confused: Please explain

9. dude, if you're gonna troll, at least make it a little more believable

10. what....the....fuck....r.....u....talking....about???? wow dude...A) i call bullshit u didnt sell a $250,000 car....B)GTFO wit this shit....C)WTF?!!??! lmaooo

11. Mom, I sold your car, fucking deal with it. Bitch.

12. Ferris Buelers day off..He stole his dads car.

13. wow this guy is really fuckin lame....banishment is in order for this guy, i mean child

14. yo i like this guy always gettin in crazy situtaions thatd be fun as fcuk. yo man keep it real

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.