Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sold Fake Weed in DC

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nuplastikk, Apr 26, 2022.

1. I bought some weed rather stupidly from a delivery service in DC. I am 99% positive it is CBD or Delta weed. It does not break down the same way, leaving no trace crystals or kif. It looks and smells like good weed, but does not effect you the same way. It sort of takes the edge off, but isnt a full thc buzz for sure. I guess this is a common practice. Does anyone know of a way to confirm or deny that is it CBD weed? They refuse to refund me, and I am out of a lot of money.
    I think everything they are selling is fake. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You could perform a beam test on the flower to see if it's CBD weed, though if it's delta 8 you might need to send a sample in for testing to confirm.

3. Out em out throw names fck em! Imo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I would definitely like to out them, though they seem to have less presence in the days since I ordered and got ripped off. I imagine they used google ad services to generate hits. Google Maps has deleted their reviews and account, unless they did it so people wouldn't see the negative reviews. I think I had searched through so many sites and couldnt really find an optimum dispensary or delivery service, so I ended up unfortunately picking them. Do you guys have any advice for a safe, dependable, well priced spot....or are all the authentic dispensaries really overpriced?

zip420dc.com
    202-670-5756

It would be awesome if you guys can call them up and put in fake orders, real pain in the ass delivery spots. They have my number blocked but I will do it as often as I can.

Have you ever heard of other delivery services doing the same thing?

5. Yeah id say its bogus bro for sure even if ur gettin cbd ! Even tho ull benefit from cbd if thats even real

6. please put in orders deep in southeast. I would really appreciate it.

7. Lmao I always wonder who falls for shit like this. Buy a grow setup and wet a seed.

• Like Like x 2
  8. What they get you for $100?

be an adult and move on

• Like Like x 1
  9. They got me for $360. Seems like PGR weed and tumbled weed are pretty much the main games in DC.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I can say I've never had much luck with getting bud in DC. It's always shook down til there's nothing left in keif.

Now if you want some decent legal rec, you're better off going to new jersey

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I haven't bought weed in DC in about 2 years, since I started growing my own, because I got an 1/8 of bad blue dream once.

That being said if you can't grow your own and need to buy, places I used to buy at that had decent prices (should just pop up on google) were The Basement, Doobie district. Overpriced, but not as bad imo as somewhere like gifted (although their shit is usually good quality, nothings worth $120 an 8th to me).

Check around if you can locally, the place I most often used (sadly no longer operating) was a tiny African-inspired art gallery on 14th street that also sold ounces out the back for like $150-$250 depending on strain.

If you live in VA or MD, home cultivation is legal so if you can't grow yourself, beg, bribe, con, or fuck someone who can grow some and share with you.

• Like Like x 1