Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sol0dol0's pickup thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sol0dol0, Jan 2, 2011.

1. not sure how often i'll update- whenever i feel like its worth posting i guess! yall have some daaank. hahah but anyways, here's what i'm smoking on right now...:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looks fuckin tasty!

3. it is! thanks for the comment:]

4. Damn, resinous lookin bud man.

5. This. & nice frosty & dense.
    Nice pickup man. Enjoy.
    :wave::smoke:
    Oh & welcome to the city. :D

6. thank you! and i'm a chick btw... but it's cool you can call me man, just thought i'd clarify so i'm not being seen as a dude lol.

7. Looks really nice =)

8. thanks man:] its definitely some of the best bud i've had recently. 2 hits and im stoned.

9. Certainly looks like it'd do just that :smoke:

10. Chronic looks very nice! super dense and frosty. :D

Glad to see another female has joined us, we need more on here! Welcome to the city, hope you enjoy your stay! :wave:

11. +rep for the super dense dank, being a stoner girl, and the username :smoke:

12. thank you! feeling welcomed haha :smoke:

13. #13 sol0dol0, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    same stuff as last time, but this time pics are with flash :smoke:

Attached Files:

14. no love? well i guess i basically posted the same thing twice, its all good. just picked up some cali bud, it's supposed to be bubba kush.
    plenty of pics, first 4 are with flash and last 4 are without :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Nice man, what type of prices you getting?

16. Dude that is the same shit i just got. Whats yours smell like? Im almost positive thats the same stuff i just posted in my thread.

17. the bubba kush i got 1.1 for $20, the other stuff was 1.6 for $30
    a little more than i'd like to pay, but whatever dude it's worth it. i can get a quarter of good mids for $25 or a gram of dro for around $20 and it'll last just as long if not longer than the quarter.

haha dude i thought so! it smells real dank, tastes good too. but i was told the same thing, purp even though it doesnt look like it

18. I was talkin about the "bubba". Its my most recent pik up as well as yours. They look very similar. Ive been payin bout the same prices too.

19. Nice pickups man enjoy that bubba looks nice.

20. ohh haha well the first pick up i posted looked exactly like the shit you posted, not so much in my pictures but in real life. but shit man we could still have the same thing.

thanks dude i am :smoke: