Sok's High Movie Review (No Strings Attached)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Sok, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Hey Guys, Whats up? I'm smokin a blunt:smoke: in preparation to going to see No Strings Attached, a romantic comedy with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman. I figured given how many movies I watch stoned I'd start writing reviews. So.. the movie starts at 4:25 EST, When I get back I'll write my review.

It's a KingPin Blueberry Wrap with Purple Kush (or so my friend says) Either way its dank.

2. #2 Sok, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    Ok... I just got back from the movie now, I'm sober, going to take a few volcano bags before I write the review to keep with the "High Movie Review" statement. + I got a bacon cheese burger with large fries from SouthSide Burger Co for dinner.... Yummm so I'll eat that and smoke/vape a bit and write the review...

State of mind: Quite high...

So... right off the bat I must say that Natalie Portman is hot... very hot... and there are some scenes with her almost nude... But its nice to see her doing one of these happy romantic comedies after black swan (didn't see it) she's known for much classier productions and not run of the mill romantic comedies... But in the long run thats what this movie is, its a pretty run of the mill romantic comedy. This romantic comedy runs around awkward moments, but there are also some great oneliners. When I'm sober it pains me to watch awkward moments in movies, but when I'm high I can fully appreciate how dumb they are being without feeling too bad for them. I'd say if your going to go on a date, like romantic comedies and want to see them in theaters, or really like Ashton Kutcher or Natalie Portman, then you should see this movie in theaters. Otherwise just wait until it's released on DVD and watch it at home... unless you want to see a 4 foot close up of Natalies face as she orgasms... but thats up to you..

I give it 6.5 Blunts out of 10

So Summary:
    Run of the mill RomCom
    Funny Oneliners relied mostly on awkward moments but they were funny and well spaced..
    Hot leading actress for the guys and I'm assuming girls think Ashton Kutcher is hot...
    Not necessary to see in theaters.

also Make sure your more stoned than I was, I was on a budget given I'm out of town and only had like 1.7 to last me till tomorrow so I smoked prolly round 1.25 before the movie... So yeah Smoke till your high enough to last the whole movie... I was sober maybe 1/2 -2/3 of the way through... wasn't a bad movie to finish sober...

3. Hope the movie is ok...but really either way its going to be awesome,
    cuz i KNOW that Blunt was nice :smoke:

4. I just saw the movie yesterday. I wouldn't have paid to see it in the movie theater but I did enjoy it, then again I do enjoy romantic comedies a lot so that could be why. Reminded me of all the other romantic comedies that are out there so if you are in the mood for that then you're in for a treat.

5. I think ill pass on this one.