SOJA concert, Random Hot Chick

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeadRowers, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Sup blades!

Went to a sweet ass SOJA concert last night. HAd about 6 shots, 2 blunts. Then we ate .7g firecrackers on our way in. I was just chillin with my friends for the opening bands, but I went out to the middle of the floor for SOJA. I was having a good ass time by myself just being blazed, but this random chick came up behind me and started grinding up behind me. Hahah being high as shit I wasn't sure if I should have made a move or something.

Well after like a minute or 2 I decided to, and next thing I know she backed off and turned around and was talking to her friend. Then they walked off somewhere, but as she turned around for a second I caught a glimpse of her, and DAMN. She was really really good looking. I was so pissed at that point, because I knew if I wasn't high I would have jumped on that shit in a few seconds.:mad: I almost followed her for a second, but I figured she probably wasn't interested.

Besides that it was an awesome night. I definitely recommend SOJA highly to anyone.

So anyone else get undecided about situations when they're really high? It's a plague that has cursed me through so many of those high school dances hahaha. I would always get so blazed and not want to ask girls to dance. Anyone else like this?

And girls, do you go dance with random guys at concerts?

2. Im actually the exact opposite. When im high i talk to more girls then i would sober.

3. she was mollyed out haha

4. Haha sounds like a good time, too bad she walked away.

5. ^I know I was mega pissed at myself by that point. I decided next time this happens there is no hesitation haha. He who hesitates is lost.

6. im always undecided about situations, so i feel your pain bro.

7. i've been in that exact situation a couple times at shows, you're not alone man hah

feel like i always get pretty clueless and undecided at times

edit- SOJA rocks, can't wait to see em with Rebelution in feb

8. Sorry to sound lame...Who is SOJA?

9. I dance with random chicks all the time at shows, but I'm usually trippin or rollin face so I could care less if they said no. But I'll be honest, act cool and not creepy and chances are she'll say yes.