Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Soil2Coco, May 29, 2018.

1. 1956. They don’t build them like that anymore. All tongue and groove.

Yes, it will be nice to have a clean slate, everything where I want it to be, just a ton of work to do. I’m gonna mop and wash the walls down with bleach. Hopefully we eradicated those bitches. I left a few mothers in there and bombed. Hopefully that doesn’t prove to be a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yep, my house is built with true old growth timber from way back in the day. These beams are rock hard and dense as could be. Short of fire, this house is extremely solid.

Trying to make improvements to your grow space is a pain in the ass when the plants and everything else is in there too. I'm looking forward to seeing it all done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Keep on them bitches. The bomb probably killed the adults, but might have missed eggs.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

4. Hopefully the eggs were with the plants and gone out in the frozen tundra. (It’s actually nice out today at 37)

5. Was worried about the mothers. I think I have mite PTSD.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No, I’m worried about the mother’s too. I had to carry these genetics though. My Rainmaker and the Ricks Pupil (pure purple strain)

• Like Like x 2
  7. From what I understand of their life cycle you just need to keep spraying until the eggs hatch and get em before the get old enough to make more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. They’re on neem oil now. Hope it works.

• Like Like x 2
  9. They can start laying eggs at 5 days I think, and eggs will lay up to 2 weeks before hatching.
    So you neem em' every 3 days for at least 2 weeks.
    My experience with em' anyways

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. That’s the plan anyway. I hope they all went out in the cold. The colony on the one plant was disgusting. But only that one. Only a bug or two on the autos as well.

11. @Soil2Coco
    I checked up on my plant that was drying and I think I will have to throw most of it out as I found some mold in the tops and I don't want it if its contaminated. I realize that I need to improve the air quality, but beyond that, I'm thinking to start drying in the presence of a UVC lamp, or at least flash it from time to time.
    I was reading up on them and noticed that along fungi and bacteria, they are also used in grow rooms to kill mites.
    It might be a very efficient method for you to take care of your little problem (and mine).

• Like Like x 3
  12. I’ve heard of that but haven’t dug into it. Just turn it on for a few minutes every hr or so to crisp any bugs crawling around?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. yea. I'm thinking its the safest thing maybe. I'm going to invest in a cheap black light too so that I can detect mold. Botrytis hits while the plant is alive, but asperigilus is everywhere and attacks when the plant is drying, and that stuff is bad, very bad... i don't want that stuff ending up in anyone's lungs.

Back to the light, you need to be super careful working with it as it is a toxic wavelength and shouldn't contact your skin or eyes. I checked the price on Amazon ~120$ for a decent model, but then saw the same models for $10 on Alib.

• Like Like x 1
  14. My room is going to be sealed with co2. I have ALOT going on and I am just the brains. My son and whoever else is around are the ones getting things done. I’m changing lighting too.

In one 4x4 space I will have a four qb120’s in 3000k, two qb96elites on the HLG-320H-54a, then four qb120 in 3000k.

The other 4x4 will have the test light from Vividgro.

• Like Like x 3
  15. So much room for activities

16. Whats the total QB wattage? Is that 1 4x4? Whats the Vividgro watts?

17. Total qb wattage is around 800-850 since I’m swapping 4-qb120’s in 4000k for the 2 qb96elite setup.

New light from Vividgro, I have no idea yet.

18. 800+ true LED watts of QB! That should be awesome. I'm getting a new Raymatix RAYX4 800W to demo on my next go round, I'm excited.

Well I followed this thread, wanna see how it goes.

You should repurpose some of those blurples as side lights.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I’m still going to do an xxl Auto under the Mars Pro II each cycle

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ah okay. Just seen some good results with side lighting and wanted to make sure you're getting all you can get! rather than side lining a perfectly good working light.

• Like Like x 2