Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Soil2Coco, May 29, 2018.

1. Dude I wanna get to an event with ya ASAP! I’d like to smoke a joint with ya! I can’t smoke until like June or July when this jobs done though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. So I poke my head in every now and again to see what kind of monsters and new grow techniques you're trying out and was very saddend to read this. Keep up the fight, spend every minute you can with your wife, sons and extended family and take lots of pics and videos for them to remember. Fuck cancer, it takes too many good young people from the world. You have much love and respect from the people of GC!

• Like Like x 5
  3. Man, that's a rough diagnosis :( Keep your head up! Make the most of what you have and don't lose hope in more!
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
  4. If I’m still here, maybe we can make that happen buddy!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I promise I will fight as long as I can bud. Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully I can stick around for awhile to watch you guys

• Like Like x 4
  6. When you see an act of kind generosity it kind of restores your faith in humanity then you read this and think what a fucking cruel world we really live in soil2coco I dont doubt you that you will stand up to this and still be here growing dank ethos genetics masterpieces you got this soldier :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks buddy. I hope so. This next crop should be epic!!!

8. Just wanted to say Sorry but to keep your head up and never stop fighting.

My friend at work was given 3-6 months. It was all over lungs, back,head but 2 years later he is still here. He got to see his daughter turn 3.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Stay strong!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thank you for the encouraging words.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #1350 Schplakken, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    If this about ph or tds pens, here's the deal... Ph pens are unstable and short lived. Buy 3 at a time and use it till it starts reading weird, chuck it and open another. Keep a test kit of the color solution if you aren't sure. Expect about 2-8 months from a $15 ph pen. Tds pen should last a year or more. Ta Da

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. You’ll still be here. I have faith in that. I will fly wherever needed to make that happen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Good morning!!

We have some life already.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  13. Great news bro a few more almost there just about too I'm hanging around for these my man :D

• Like Like x 3
  14. This ones gonna be a good one. New light to beta test from Vividgro, moving qb96elite v2’s into the center with the 8-qb120’s in 3000k, the addition of co2, new 4x9 flowering table. Oh I’m excited!!!

• Like Like x 5
  15. Oh shiiiit were about to see a show in next few months that's some serious kit bro :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Gotta love those rapid rooters!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Got some work done on the table today. We got her sheeted too but no pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. That’s gonna be crazy! Lol I’m excited to watch this go down!

• Like Like x 3
  19. I can’t fricken wait to get it going. It’s all sheeted, have to waterproof it and cut two drains then hook up the shop vac for drainage. All automated

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Awful news man. I hate to hear it.

• Like Like x 2