Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Soil2Coco, May 29, 2018.

1. Yeah he was a fool. Broke his pinky knuckle right off. The drilled through both pieces and stuck a pin through temporarily.

This plant was kept about 10” tall before flowering. I never let any one branch gain dominance so it created about 70 colas. They’re all smaller than normal at 3-7 grams (just my guess)

Here she is in veg before flower

[​IMG]

Here she is early in flower, during the stretch

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  2. Just a few more bud shots since I have the fans cleared away now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Orange lighter again DSCN7840.JPG DSCN7843.JPG DSCN7844.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Since I repotted the plants in veg into 3 gallon pots of supersoil, I’m just going to move my rootbound journal back here.

I chose to do nugbuckets manifold on these plants from seed, except the Ricks Pupils as they are just slower growing. They are 3.5 weeks old and waiting to be topped for 8 colas. This is so slow, probably made even slower since I transplanted from Tupur to soil but ill manage.

There’s two each, side by side from the top down. I’ve been growing pretty even or sativa leaning hybrids but these ladies are all Indica.

Ricks Pupil BX from Mass Medical

Grandpas Stash from Ethos Genetics

Granddaddy Black from Original Sensible Seeds

[​IMG]

Trimmed a couple big fans off one of the Ricks Pupils.

[​IMG]

My collection of Mother Plants for now. Clockwise, starting top left,

Grandpas Stash, White Shark, Rainmaker

Ricks Pupil, Grandaddy Black, Fruity Jack

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #665 Soil2Coco, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    So the White Sharks got some Mammoth P, Fish Shit, and Trinity today. The pistils are starting their first flush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Hempy Rainmaker clone is looking pretty bad. My other one died while I was in Portland so maybe I’m just not cut out for them. It’s still growing nice buds though so we’ll see if the leaves can take it the distance. I defoliated all plants except this one. She’s doing it herself. I have increased to two feed per day since it’s only a 3.5 Quart pot

[​IMG]

The supersoil Rainmakers are drinking every two days now. 5-7 gallon pots next time. They have a nice light green color and are just starting to purp.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Purple Rainmakers are finishing day 4 of the dry and maintaining humidity has been tough. It’s getting dry now that winter is approaching, but I’m keeping near 55rh/ 70temp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I’ve been waiting for this. My Granddaddy Black has succumbed to root rot. There was something not right at transplant from Tupur to supersoil, but I was hoping time would heal. She just never took a sip, pot is still moist. Oh well. Chopped her off at the base, and into the cloner to see if she will generate some new roots. It was evident this was coming, she just didn’t grow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 9
  7. Very very galactic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hey bro what lux meter do you have?
    Thinking about getting myself one so I can see what I got going on lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dr meter lx1330b

• Like Like x 3
  10. Question if you dont mind please?

I am pretty new to growing in Coco. Got 1 full rip in and starting my 2nd with Coco.
    Question is, I run advanced nutrients 3 part in veg and bloom. With 200 ppm of added cal-mag in r/o water at 40ppm. Should I switch to a nutrients specific for Coco?
    Last rip went very well but I did notice some strange deficiencies or something going on. Also I had some product that was pretty much trash. It kept a green smell, taste like it was dirt weed. Never encountered this in my 5 years of growing in soil/ promix. Im Thinking it was a Phosphorus and potassium burn but not sure..
    Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Too much p and k will lock everything out. Best to feed often and light in coco. <500 ppms but 2-3 times daily. I’ve ran Masterblend 4-18-38 powdered nutes for about a year now with added cal mag. Flower Fuel at half strength for pk boost.

Coco specific will help and so will tap water as it has a lot of the micronutrients you may have been deficient in. If tap water is high ppm, maybe mix half r/o and half tap

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Double post, oops

• Like Like x 1
  13. Interesting, I never thought about using regular tap water! Im Still in Early veg. I'm gonna switch to tap water, I just checked it and I'm at 175 ppm.
    Thank you I appreciate your response!

• Like Like x 3
  14. That’s good tap water. Mine is 100 ppm and 8.0 ph

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hey Cali, I use ro water too, but even though my tap is super high ppm, 450 or so, I mix about 20% tap and 80% ro so the base water comes out around 150-200ppm at 7ph. Do you use any kind of bacillus bacteria or mychorrhizea fungus? That seems to bridge the gap for me in coco/peat medium. I use high p-k (flower fuel) just for the last 3 weeks before flush. DSCN6304.JPG DSCN7818.JPG DSCN7590.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  16. Thanks for your reply.
    Last rip I used Mammoth P 3/4 of flower as well as bug bud from advanced nutrients. I finish off with over drive from advanced also.
    Generally I use powdered myco previously and currently on my grow I have going now.
    I'm gonna try using some regular tap water as my previous post to see if the ladies like it. Something g going on just not sure what. Runoff is generally same pH as I put in and the ppm is generally lower then. What was put in also.

I just transplanted from Solo cups into 3 gallon pots. Generally in peat/soil I dry out before re watering. Currently I'm watering every couple days and not drying out in the Coco. Maybe I'm over watering and that's causing my problems?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mammoth P is excellent. Seems like a bacteria/fungus mix. If your runoff is lower than feed, she's eating well. A tiny bump up in nutes should work. Your tap water is in a range that I would use. I haven't used Advanced nutrients because the price is fukin stupid high and sugar water, (big bud, overdrive) are easily replaced with molasses or cane sugar in small amounts.

• Like Like x 2