Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Soil2Coco, May 29, 2018.

1. I only have one plant coming down. Probably only 300-400 grams

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 3
  2. I only have 1 plant as well, only vegged for 37 days. I dont think I am even looking at 4 oz (112 grams). What do you think? 20181025_010222.jpg 20181025_010229.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. I’d say 2 ozs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. That's what I'm thinking. I took a sample nug that was 23.39g wet weight, dry and trimmed it was 6.23g. We will see! I'm still excited either way.

• Like Like x 3
  5. #645 Schplakken, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    If you compare your sample size to the rest of your plant you should have a pretty close idea of your total yield. Really pretty plant bro!

• Like Like x 2
  6. The Rainmaker clones in soil are really packing on the weight for only 3.5 weeks in. The Hempy hiding in between them is hanging in there with some yellowing. Hempys just don’t like me I guess.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The big Rainmaker is coming up on 55 days since flip tomorrow. She’s fading fast now that she’s been on clean water since Sunday. Ppm of runoff is about 200 now with 100 ppm tap. It’s usually a 60-65 day strain and I’m going to chop on day 56 (Saturday). I think the cooler temps and the quantum boards cut the time down some. The buds are smaller since I trained it so much too. Took a small lower bud to sample. Nice and Stoney!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The White Sharks are bulking up a couple days in to week 4. Starting to get sticky too

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Really nice finishing color coming on the rainmakers! The white sharks are mind blowing! Your grows are so beautiful bro!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks bro!!

I think this is going to be one of my best yet. I don’t think the purple Rainmaker is going to yield as well as smaller plants in the same space but the quality is there. The other ones in soil with the Aptus Supplements, White Sharks included, are just amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks man! I've tried to compare but I took my sample right as the buds started swelling, and it's hard to tell since they packed on quite a bit of weight and density. It's like I'm counting the number of colas about the same size and coming up with crazy numbers. So I shot low on my expectations and went with 2 oz. Anything more would be great!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Here's a lil sample of what I'm up too.
    Vegging under 2 hlg550 v1 clones with the 480 watt ballasts set at 75%.
    Bloom space will be under 3 hlg550 v1 clones and 2, 600 watt hps air cooled hoods.
    Maybe I should start much own journal? [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nice setup man. Where did you get the lights? China?

• Like Like x 1
  12. #652 Cali_Life, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Thanks, I got them from Alibaba. They seem to be legit to me. So far Im Happy with Them!
    I hope they bloom as good as they veg! Only been using them for a week and Root growth has been explosive and they seem to be growing happily.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  13. Had to leave the house early to take my son to his follow up after having a pin put in his pinky knuckle from punching a fridge. Then had my Presurgical testing to do for surgery on the 27th. It’s been snowing all morning here.

Anyway, we were done earlier than expected so I chopped the big Rainmaker down today.

Any guesses on yield?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Holy weed titties!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bloom table is looking empty now :( These mainlined plants in veg are taking their sweet time so I’ll finish this run and stop perpetual finally

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Hope your kids hand heals quickly...super awesome following your grows..looks great

• Like Like x 4
  17. A QP ? Hmmm

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Thanks for the kind words. He was an idiot and punched a fridge out of anger. But he’s one of my employees so the crew has been down a man for two weeks now. He tore all the tendons in his knee last winter, SMH

I hope it’s more than a QP. I had a smaller one last month that was 310 grams dry. Was hoping for a pound on this one but the bud size isn’t as impressive. There’s a ton of them though so it’s hard for me to judge. I LST’d the shit out of this plant and as a result the apical dominance was just killed. I think that’s why I have small buds.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Gotcha..I might be misjudging a little friend lol I hope for a pounder for you!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Can you explain what you mean here?

Sorry about kids hand. I did that same thing not too long ago into the wall/stud, then the fridge a few weeks later. I'd have been fine had I not hit the fridge. Pointless. It didn't do anything to me. Lol
    Anger, man. It's some shit.

• Like Like x 2