Soil sun and green house. Simple (right)

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by goodgrace87, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Essy oct effeictive setup . 1 bag seed 9 autos one green house . It was placed out in the begining of may and are going great. No expensive lights no crazy nutes. . Just kelp bone meal and blood meal and some mg organic soil . Im just saying why dont people keep it simple anymore. Yeah i cant water once a week but not major cost to me for the same ending rsult. Only difference is with auto i have have multiple harvest so i can plant more later if i chose. The only major cost is the seeds.

2. My question is why it so difficult with all this advanced technology.
    Gods gift from nature.

So which "advanced technology" are you referring to?

j

4. Gokd fish tankd hpos lights . 50 dollars nutes

I have absolutely no idea what you just said. In your computer or on your phone go into Settings and turn the Spell Check option to "ON".

j

6. The difference is I can grow marijuana somewhere it naturally wouldn't, nothing but a lack of knowledge would make indoor growing difficult.

7. Why did op even post this stupid thread.. I could just imagine having a green house in my backyard here in southern California. Right next to the gun tower to keep the thieves away! Usually I keep my mouth shut when I see these posts and chalk it up to, "there's no stupid questions, only stupid people" theory. But this op is a complete imbecile. Why are you even trolling a organics thread if you sir use fucking miracle grow! Also if you keep it so simple, take the extra time to use your computer with a simple spelling program and learn how to spell instead of asking people why they choose to do what they do! And what the fuck about organics do you not understand? Organics is all about being simple, avoiding all those " advanced technologies" you speak of. Seriously. We try to do what nature has done for millions of years. We try to use nature to feed nature. Not science fed. Nature has done it right forever. And since most of us live in places where we just can't use nature outdoors, we have to replicate nature inside.
    Shit, sorry I just made smell all hippy-ish in here didn't I?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Your the asshole who responded though.... i dont know if you have home training but if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all....simple (right) . Last time i check i am in usa the freedom of speech . Get over yourself.

i think some might take what you posted as an insult since a lot of us work hard to make a good soil and it sounds like you ridicule the attention we give to what we do and interpret it as being complicated. because its so simple to just grab a bag of mg.

i dont know if that was your intention but that's kinda what it sounded like.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 goodgrace87, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    K.

11. people should ask clarifying question my.it Is not criticizing people making efforts to go the extra mile to create marijuana what I'm saying is that people in the West Indies have ganja farm in the all outside all they use is a dirt given to them and the Sun that's on top of the sky for them to make them go into flowering most they take a dark tarp and throw them over them I'm not criticizing anybody else I'm just saying what happened to the basic set up many people I know have had high success was just doing simple things instead of burning the flowers over fertilizing their plants and killing them over watering your plants if they let nature take its course all the problem that we encounter would most likely be obsolete[/quote]

12. I understand cali is different from jamaica but hey if peoplw can grow with successful crop without nutes and all the extra lights fan temp control.... etc why not

13. Some might call it husbandry (look it up). Nature, as you (op) say, is rather vicious and unforgiving.

The first thing that came to mind after reading op was this - pests. There are pests that have evolved millions of time faster than us, that have a keen sense about photoperiods, pheromones, proteins, enzymes, and everything else a plant does and doesn't do, "under the covers", so to speak. I (a student) use some very advanced technology to simply see some of this stuff...nothing close to understanding it. What goes on beneath the cambium, so to speak, is as much a mystery to humans as it is to a donkey. We haven't the slightest clue...and probably won't for another few decades.

Pests....
    The reasons for husbandry, or the care of plants (and animals), is so that we, as humans, can interact with, control (not really, but we like to think so), benefit from, learn from, feed from, and even admire, our favorite, extremely complex, and sophisticated organisms, plants (and animals). Guess what? "Pests" are a thousand times better at this. I won't get into it, but my view on plants completely changed when I started incorporating "pest" interaction...start reading.

So, we may alter the environment, but it's simple food chain logistics. If I don't alter for my desired outcome (indoor, built soil, protein provision, artificial lighting, etc., etc.), then I'm certain that my smaller counterparts will find a way to, to THEIR liking (web building, colonization, infection, consumption, decomposition, etc., etc.)...and they are a LOT more efficient than I.

Lu

14. #14 goodgrace87, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    Maybe that is why i have a preference to wild caught fish
    . Farm raised anything does not interest me . Free range. Or nature as you call it is my personal preference

15. I have come along way ...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. So do you prefer your herb wild grown/free range as well? Ever smoked ditchweed?

You may not be aware but the the prohibition and subsequent indoor cultivation of marijuana is a big part of the evolution of the high quality we have today. When people brought it indoors and learned to control all the variables quality and breeding took a huge step forward.

And sure, id certainly use a greenhouse if i had one but i make do with indoor lighting. Its really not that hard. I give my plants the best possible lighting, environment, water and soil and i turn out a superb product. If you really think youre getting the same ending results from autoflowers (all are crossed with ditchweed ruderalis) grown in crappy MG (monsanto/bayer) soil then I think youve never smoked truly great herb.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Bro this was a post from 18 mo ths ago.. alot has changed . Check out my journal

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

18. I am a simple grower too. Seed goes into soil. Sun beats down on seed. Add water. Let mother nature do it's thing.

But I only end up with mids. No more than 21% THC after curing if i'm lucky.

Now as for the rocket science indoor hydro growers......they come up with that cannabis cup 30%+ THC kick ass high grade bud. I'll never be that good.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ha, yup. Didnt notice it was an old revived thread. I assume youve moved away from MG? Im excited to see your progress. Link that journal here.

Trust me, with good genetics you can (and probably will) grow better herb than hydro growers. Just stick around here and learn. Organic soil grows better, tastier herb. Maybe just not quite as much or as fast. Read the first few pages of the easy organic soil and no till gardening revisited threads to start.

• Like Like x 3
  20. GG87
    Good for you. I think everybody that is able, should grow grass in their greenhouses! Good for you trying autos in your greenhouse too. Its pretty cheap and easy isn't it (except the seeds, but that's a meh). I treat the grass in my greenhouse like I do peppers or tomatoes. I like growing different strains all the time, like I do with veggies. I do a seed bank order, just like I do for veggies. I think that's the funnest part of greenhouse growing. New and exotic things. "Being able to grow stuff you normally wouldn't be able to". That's the ticket. Bagged organic soil, home mixed soil, we are all enjoying the same sport, just a different league.
    Keep it up
    OS

• Like Like x 1