Soil recipe tips for Guerilla Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kevind553, Feb 20, 2018.

1. I have one plant that I am wanting to geurilla grow. Can anyone give advice on a soil mix to use for just one plant? All post related to soil mixes seem to be used for multiple plants.

2. Divide the soil recipes youve seen for 1 plant

Problem solved.

3. 1 or many the mix is the same. Just less of it. Make soil in advance! (at least six weeks.) This is important. Are you growing in ground? Coot's mix is my favorite. Google Coot's soil mix. Great recipe. Start there. Get a handle on that and you can go from there. Compost is your friend a little chicken or rabbit poo mid spring and about August I feed a little seabird guano and kelp. Other than that just teas. Compost and kelp, alfalfa etc. This is a soil 101 plan. This is to help keep it simple and cost effective. Biology is the key to soil fertility and effectiveness. Stay away from bottled nutrients huge waste of money. Little nutes lot of water. And more is not necessarily better. So you don't need high NPK ratios. Grow your soil and the plant will take care of it self. Compost, Compost, Compost. (KISS) Keep it simple stoner. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2