Soil question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GhanjaFog, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I recently planted my clones, I have them in a mix of sunshine soil, and foxfarm original potting mix with worm castings and gauno.
    this is my first time using this soil, just bought it the other day, so im unsure how long the foxfarm will nourish them for.
    How long should I wait before I start feeding them regular nutes?

2. check your nute bottles or the company's website for their feeding schedule. u should be ok giving them nutes as soon as they are in soil. clones dont need full strength nutes, it will burn them. usually 1/4 to 1/2 strength will do for the first week. every nutrient line is different, so check with your company. i like to foliar feed clones, i think it helps them recover faster from the shock of cloning.

3. [quote name='"SeamusOHoulihan"']check your nute bottles or the company's website for their feeding schedule. u should be ok giving them nutes as soon as they are in soil. clones dont need full strength nutes, it will burn them. usually 1/4 to 1/2 strength will do for the first week. every nutrient line is different, so check with your company. i like to foliar feed clones, i think it helps them recover faster from the shock of cloning.[/quote]

Thanks seamus, didnt see this reply until now, sounds like a good way to get them used to the nutes, cant wait to use the voodoo juice I just got.

Got any pics of your garden? Ive got some pics scattered in my threads lol