soil PH

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Blackbayou, Oct 21, 2008.

1. #1 Blackbayou, Oct 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
    I plan on eventually going to HYDRO but I have a female White Widow plant that is almost 2 foot tall In Miracal Grow Potting soil in a 2 gallon pot.. her leaves are starting to curl up at the tips.

I went to Home Depot and bought a PH tester .. and it shows the soil PH as being down in the 4 area...

I have PH up and PH down for Hydro.. how would I mix this so that I can add it to her next watering to raise her PH, so I dont have Magnisium lock anymore?

I also think, I like MANY other beginners was watering her to much..

When I do water her again, can I mix the PH UP with some Hydrogen Peroxide to allow some oxygen to her roots? Idf so how much peroxide should I use?

I just dont know what I should do, its seems like every website I go to, and read a grow guide.. I get different information.. :confused:

2. #2 noober, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    Those soil probes from HD are useless. Get a General Hydroponics pH Control Kit for $15.00.

You use that to adjust the pH of your solution. Adjust it to 6.5 and then measure the runoff water from your pot and adjust you solution accordingly to get the runoff at 6.5.

Water when your plant looks thirsty or the soil is dry when you stick your finger in an inch.

I'm using MG, look up my grow journal.