Soil ph at 6

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Malikswann20, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Is this cool or should I up the ph on soil I'm asking cause she is lighting out in Color in the middle or should I up the nutes also 20220126_134905.jpg 20220126_135058.jpg 20220126_135050.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You’re a little high for a hydro grow but it’s not much to be concerned about. You wanna shoot for 5.5pH - 5.8pH for hydroponics.

Don’t forget the foliage always looks lighter under LED’s. Pull it out of the tent and observe it under regular lighting to see how it looks.

Attached Files:

3. What's your feeding like?
    nice double test by the way.
    People love to show the charts of available nutrients at certain pH depending on if you are growing soil vs hydro.( Lol in fact one popped up as I wrote this)
    A lot of time with this mixed media growing it can seem kinda confusing cause depending on the media and what it's made of differs a lot of stuff with all the chemical reactions.

In school they said it was usually good to run 6.2 - 6.3 in most mixed media type of situations.
    Which would be pretty much as long as your not consistently feeding a steady ppm/EC.
    However if your going to feed a continuous stable solution to your plant you want to drop down.
    They do look hungry IMO. However without knowing what your doing with your media, it's hard to say much.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Water PhD to 6.3 to 6.5 I follow the dosage chart for lotus nutrients and my medium is ffof humidity is at 40 to 50 percent temp no higher than 80 most time

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 6 is totally fine for peat based mixes with liquid nutes.

• Like Like x 1