Soil!! Need help!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by popcornman89, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Can you post some pics

2. Yo mad. Props on the help you've been giving me...but like always another question...where I have my plants at its in a real bushy area..still gets sunlight but what I'm worried about is the bugs!! I'm starting to see a few of the leaves eating up...is it to early to spray pesticides and what kind? Also I'm in a area where thundestorms are a major thong especially around this time. Should I cover up the plants whenever its about to rain or leave them be....im scared the heavy rain might kill em...bend em...you know.

3. Spray them now. Neem oil is available most everywhere and does the job.

Weather is part of outdoor growing. I don't know how big your plants are but if beyond the seedling stage heavy rain shouldn't harm them.

4. now transplanting them....there in 5 gal. pots right now. is getting more yield depend on how big the pots are...the first time i grew i transplanted them in huge pots dont remember how many gal. but they were really tall...and im kinda tryin to avoid that. but at the same time i dont want that to affect how much yield im gonna get...

5. Lucky you. The next three nights here are 34, 34 and 32. My plants will remain indoors under lights for probably another week before final transplanting and outdoors full-time.

The larger the roots, the bigger the plants.

6. dizam!! well the weather here is sunshine with a chance of storms...so bigger pots it is then..

7. I use miracle grow organic grow is what I use

8. Well we just had a storm pass thru and I rushed to go check on em. Well some are wilted. I guess the weight of the rain brought em down...should o be worried or will they raise up by them self??

9. Depends on your upcoming weather. If you get some sun they should be fine. If not, they're very hearty plants and it may take some time for recovery.

I just put my plants outside full-time. Four days of sunny, high '70s weather before the next rain. After transplanting I washed my clumsiness off them, they immediately went into wilt and it took about an hour for recovery to a normal state. They're mostly 24" and I consider normal rain a benefit as long as it isn't during flower.

10. Check it out mad, well mine are not that tall..and thats another thing I wanted to talk to you about, but first about the wilting, I brought some of the ones that are bad and out em inside under lights, cause its gonna rain thru out the weekend.what's scaring me is that not only are they wilting, but the stems are bent...so is that bad? Now about the height...not one is a ft. Tall yet. Is there a problem? At the same time I started some later than others so of course there gonna grow at a diff rate. But its gonna be a month....so idk. Ppreciate your help

11. Bent stems are not good. Can you post pictures?

12. I can't at the moment...I'm on my other computer. But ill post em when I get on my other one

13. Got some bad news....I dunno what animal did this but it ate the leaves on the plants... will the leaves grow back on the stems??