Soil conditioner by mistake!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jrocksoft, Aug 24, 2011.

1. MY GIRLFRIEND TRANSPLANTED OUR GIRLS WHILE I WAS AT WORK, BUT WHEN SHE BOUGHT THE SOIL SHE BOUGHT ORGANIC POTTING SOIL CONDITIONER BY MISTAKE AND TRANSPLANTED THEM....I WILL BREAK IT DOWN...We are vegging TGA GENETICS in a GL 145 tent..She used what was left of our ROOTS ORGANIC SOIL and mixed 50/50 with HAPPY FROG ORGANIC POTTING SOIL CONDITIONER...15 gallon pots...running the humboldt nute line...MY WORRIES ARE THIS IS GONNA BE WAY TOO HOT OF A SOIL MIX..We live 2 hrs from nearest grow store to get soil so I'd hate to make the drive if somebody thinks or knows we can pull it off...We will be flowering them out in these pots and soil, but will veg another 25 days or so....My thoughts were if our run thru ppms were high(NOT CRAZY HIGH) we could just straight water for a month instead of sticking to our feed feed water schedule...ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE GREAT...I'm trying to find any info of a similar situation and stumbled upon subs super soil mix and am not super worried....BUT HEY THEIR MY GIRLS AND TWO MOTHERS SO YA I"M CONCERNED..SSSM---http://hightimes.com/grow/subcool/5728----

CHEERS, JROCK

2. not a greatly experienced grower, however...straight from Fox Farm website "Garden Tip: Rejuvenate your roses and other shrubs by working in a three-inch layer of Happy Frog® Soil Conditioner around the base of the plant in spring and fall. You can also rake it into your lawn, and mix half soil conditioner and half native soil every time you plant." Not that you can always believe what the manufacturer says, but maybe this will soothe your mind a bit :cool: .

Considering its organic, I personally believe that it wouldnt be too hot. But like i said, im not very experienced. You might want to try just straight water like you mentioned and keep a close eye for deficiencies. Hell you never know, maybe you just stumbled upon the best soil mix of your life :smoke: !!!

3. Well thanks for the advice...In case anyone stumbles upon this thread with the same problem here ya go...So we watered with no nutes and our run thru was anywhere from 1600-1800....YA..NO DICE!

4. wow thats pretty hot! i just bought some of that happy frog soil conditioner, how do you usually use it? jus wondering. what if you went to any local store and get some cheap potting soil and just cut the HOT mix down, almost like cutn coke lol.