Soemthing to make you feel sad (R.I.P Random Peoples)

Discussion in 'General' started by Humble Ubuntu, Nov 19, 2012.

1. So I was looking at anothre forum anf I saw thiS:

Bluelight Shrine

Its like a shrine for poeple who died ftom voerdoses on that site :(

It made me cry a little. Theres a reason GC doens't have one of thedse. Sorry Im a littel drunk so yeah treid to type it good but yeah.

2. Because you can't o.d. on weed fool ;)

3. I just got robbed at gunpoint for four fucking dollars. what man? on a god damn college campus.

4. Pretty sad. There's a ton of threads there which means a lot of good lives lost simply trying to chase a next level high. Sweet Mary Jane would never do that to me. God bless her soul.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13FiOQXNFHg]Marijuana Overdose - YouTube[/ame]

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6. This is exactly why gc doesn't allow other drug talk now.. I think it encourages people and take more than they can handle.

7. I mean I love drugs and downhill longboarding, both might kill me if i go too far, but when you go too far and make it, It's the most transcendental experience.

Not encouraging drug use, just saying these people are doing what they love, and if they die chasing a high, they knew that death was always a possibility, and just got fucked by fate.

All that aside that's a tragic thread, sorry for the rant, super baked

8. Somebody make a new thread on that forum and talk about how your best friend OD'd injecting 4 whole marijuanas.

9. [quote name='"notajew"']Somebody make a new thread on that forum and talk about how your best friend OD'd injecting 4 whole marijuanas.[/quote]

That's not cool man. It's a place to remember people who passed away, not somewhere to troll.

10. Fuckin PeruvianDank lol >.<

11. Man, that place is a bummer, Sucks...

12. And that is why you smoke weed not unmentionables. There is a reason why grass city doesn't have that shrine

13. Yeah, not cool really.

It's a tragic way to go (OD) - something I hope i never have to experience with someone who is close to me. Fuck other drugs.