Soda

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Ice coffee is good..well depends..just not ice coffee, has to have some other things in it.

2. ya i know thats the same stuff it said on the box....i was so confused i thought for years when i went camping to never have soda after a lot of drinking because it doesn't replenish nutrients. really threw me off when i saw that on the box.

haha! true, true

3. Water, juice, coffee, and tea FTW!

4. Like others have said, I for the most part only drink soda when mixing with alcohol.
    Theres rare times I'll drink soda, and for the most part only dr pepper or mountain dew cause they're the only two that I don't think taste like ass.

Energy drinks were brought up, Red Bull is the only one I really like, the others are for the most part blehh and that Cocaine drink is absolutely horrible in every way.

Coffee was also brought up so I'll just mention that I am obsessed with Starbucks and prolly grab either a cold drink everyday or a hot drink every night from there. :eek:

On a normal day though I only really drink Iced Tea, Green Tea or Water though, I try to stay somewhat healthy with what I eat and drink, unfortunately theres times where I'm like a temp. Alcoholic.:(

5. I like a coke every now and then but I agree sugar is just blah. The syrups they put in Pepsi are just gross. Not to mention the fact that it does nothing to quench your thirst. Nothing can ever beat a ice cold glass of water.

6. I love soda...all kinds of soda

Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, Barq's, all the variations - vanilla, cherry, berries and cream

I work in a liquor store, and so we've got plenty of soda and stuff. With the employee discount I get it for 25 cents a can or 50 cents for a 20 oz. Lately though I've been pounding Rockstar Energy Drinks, the orange juice kind.

7. In Michigan we call it pop.

8. You know there is one soda I am in LOVE with,

Birch Beer.

I do not know what it is, it's smooth and not too bubble-y.... Infact within a couple minutes of pouring a glass it looses almost all the bubbles.

Delicious.

But I do not drink too much soda at all now. Infact this is the first 2 liter I bought in months.

9. I'm trying my best to get soda out of my life at the moment.

But when you're high..You can't NOT drink soda if you enjoy it while sober.
    Ugh.

This shit is more addictive than fucking cigarettes.

I think I can stay away while sober..but that's it.

10. I dronk seltzer water constantly.

11. I've been trying to really cut down on my soda in take lately too. I have to admit it's really nice to have a fresh, cold soda when I'm enjoying a meal, but besides that I'm trying to stick to juices and iced tea.

I think it's working pretty well so far. I'm drinking more water, that's a big plus.

12. I know what you sayin about not liking sugar as much as you get older, hell I dont even fuck with candy anymore.

I still drink soda though, I love my mountain dew that that tropicana twister grape drink. Shit is gooood.

13. hahaha

I was a weird child growing up.

I loved my veggies and fruits- but if you gave me candy for any occasion I only had a few pieces.

I actually liked brussel sprouts back then (I still do).

EDIT::

I used to be a little bit of a salt fiend though- it went on everything.

14. i only drink soda if theirs rum in it...

or if its some really dank gourmet soda. in Milwaukee we have alto of Sprecher root beer, that stuff is so rich and creamy.

15. Soda pop is good every once in a while, i just hate the fuzz it leaves on your teeth. Dark sodas also stain your teeth so i usually drink Orangina.

16. the only time i love a pepsi is when im eating pizza, tacos, burgers basically any fast food

17. I hate drinking pop. It leaves like a thin residue of syrup on my teeth, and it won't go away until I brush.

Also caffeine sucks so bad, it's cool for a little bit, but the comedown just makes me super tired and it gives me a headache.

H2O for the win. Well actually Milk for the win, water is a close second...

18. I RARELY drink soda. My Dad likes numbers, And figured that you could lose 20-30 pounds a YEAR by not drinking soda. I don't feel like getting into all the numbers...

but I stopped when I wanted to join the military. I've lost a decent amount of weight from not drinking any of that shit. I basically live on Orange Juice, Water, And Green Tea.

But soda is enjoyable from Time to time. My favorites are:

Root Beer

Doctor Pepper

Fanta Orange

Sunkist Orange

Mountain Dew.

19. I drank A LOT of soda as a kid, but when I turned 16 or so I stopped drinking it completely. I only drink water/milk now for the most part, can't beat an ice cold glass of water(plus it's free at restaraunts).

20. I concur. I stopped drinking soda for the most part six months ago and my body has definitely been better off.

*Coddles his Armageddon stash of Dr. Pepper*

:D