Soda

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Jun 12, 2007.

1. I think it's a regional thing, BigSmoker. My dad from Michigan called it pop too.

2. I got use to water for a while now. I like water with everything brekfast to dinner. If i go out with my lady ill even order a water with a lime cuz that shit is bomb at a nice restaraunts and its FREE lol. Idk I <3 water foreal esp RIGHT NOW. Im blazed off some OG kush and got a COLD glass of water with no ice. Tastes real good. When im blazing it after every toke i like taking a sip of water too,makes it go down smoother. I do get soda tho itll be some rootbeer. But i just drink water. We go to this one water spot down here where its like 1$ for 5 gallons. So we take 3 5 gallon ocntainers and fill em up. GET LIT =]]

3. a long time ago around Atlanta, most people would call everything "coke" - didn't matter if it was sprite or whatever

don't know if they still do that

4. It's cause everybody in Atlanta sniffs boatloads full of cocaine.I see it like this if you call it coke you sniffed coke atleast once in your life,and if you refer to it as Coca-Cola you never sniffed a day in your life.

5. I stopped drinking soda as part of my fitness / workout plan this summer.

I can say, with drinking all sorts of water and teas these days, whenever I go back and drink soda it upsets my stomach.

I used to drink liters of the stuff everyday, literally.

6. The Doc says if you drink too much pop, not enough water, your prone to have kidney stones, which suck. However I still drink a can a day. ;)

7. Tip from my friend with diabetes: chug a bunch of water, then take a nice big gulp of pop. Works for him.

8. ha.pop and soda. Im from minnesota, we call it pop up here. but once i moved to phoenix and everyone laughed at me...and repeated "pop" everytime i said it, i got used to sayin soda.

9. I drink a lot of soda, upwards of 4 cans a day.

The caffeine owns, keeps me going, keeps me feeling refreshed. Helluva drug, really.

10. You should try coffee. More caffeine, less sugar.

11. Dude, chipcago. I'm in your fucking sig. THAT IS CRAZY. +rep for you doing that.

12. i've never liked coffee, tastes rank to me. i dont like soda that much either, but i do drink it pretty frequently.

Oh and out here in Texas, we call everything coke. sprite, DP, whatever, its all coke. trips me out sometimes too, but yeah.....just what we do....

On a side note, i bought a 12 pack of coca-cola and on the back, Coca-cola was saying that it's products actually hydrate you.....i thought this was a load of bullshit, but haven't looked it up yet.....let me go get the URL

http://hydration.thecoca-colacompany.com

i haven't even been to that site, so yeah browse at your own risk. lol

13. i try not to drink sodas...all sorts of shit in them that cant be good for you...also coke/pepsi gives you nice little kidney stones.

14. That Coca-Cola site is ridiculous.

It seems like the whole website is trying to tell you that soda can rehydrate you -- without actually saying that soda can rehydrate you.

15. I used to drink soda all the time, as a kid, then i discover coffee.:love:
    Now its my morning macchiato.
    An early noon cappuccino at work.
    and espressos though out the day.

16. I'm not a big fan of soda, I like a splash of pop with my alcohol though, so people don't bug me for drinking it straight.

17. I cant stand coffee.. The other day at work I saw some woman order a pot for her 4/5 year old daughter.. thougth it was fucked up

18. that is fucked up, what the hell are people thinking?

19. lets kill our childern before they can vote?
    lol

20. I guess it's an acquired taste. Much like cannabis.