Soda vs. Fountain

Discussion in 'General' started by Mindgnome, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Which one do you guys like better? I like fountain drinks, it is probably psychosomatic, but they seem a lot more refreshing.

2. i've always found fountain drinks to be more refreshing as well, maybe less fizzy?

3. a nice can of coke always does good.

4. Or Vanilla Coke as is my current situation

5. I like soda, it seems less watered down to me and last longer.

6. They do last much longer. I have friends that will get a fountain drink without ice, and for some reason doing it that way seems unappealing.

7. its because fountain drinks are straight up bags of syrup and then its right then carbonated with n2o or whatever that stuff is in the canister when the button is pressed

8. it needs water in it to make the solution, you see foutain drinks are kept fresh by keeping it as a syrup then adding water, a fountain drink almost never gets the solution just right like a true soda from a can or bottle.

9. That is what I always thought, my friends have actually argued about that before.

10. eh, I rarely get soda anymore, but when I do, make it a good bottled rootbeer.

Haha, before I forget, the title reminded me of this :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJcfal8oWl4&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJcfal8oWl4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. and ICY cold can of coke always does it for me. it's soo good and refreshing! they even have commercials about it. im a die hard coke fan. been addicted to it since i was a little brat.

12. Coke for life

Pepsi is for suckas

13. I've been addicted to coke forever...I can't imagine going to long without a can from the freezer at like 3 P.M. in Alabama...good god.

14. Cans are usually good for me. I think I'd prefer fountain if it was more convenient though.

It does suck hoping for a good fountain soda and getting a bad one though.

15. I am the same way with pepsi, it gets so damn hot here, a nice soda in the afternoon is good times.