Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sockets?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zero Cool, Aug 25, 2008.

1. I've noticed that a lot of the homemade bongs on here require sockets. What I wanna know is what is a socket and where can I find one? Thanks for any help! :wave:

2. Socket as in from a socket wrench,
    any hardware store
    /thread

3. That works as a bowl? I haven't seen one in a while but does it have a hole in the bottom for the smoke to pass through? See, no need to close a thread prematurely!:laughing:

4. Just go buy a piece
    fuck homemade IMO

5. I'd rather save my money and have a piece I can REALLY be proud of

6. I can be way more proud of a dope heady piece
    than anything I've ever homemade (and that was a lot before I turned 18)

7. Btw I'm poor as shit... Just turned 18 still living with parents and hardly any cash

8. Yea I know that feeling...
    but you really have to just see a socket to understand how it would work as a bowl,
    I suggest you just go down to Home Depot and talk to some dudes in the hardware department, talk to them about how your making a "Tobacco Pipe"
    see what they recommend as far as size...

9. #9 termtwo, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    im really sorry but how do you not know what a socket is?.....i guaruntee you your dad has one or a set and if not any hardware store even online ones have them .....

OK for you ill search for a thread i made a while back with a homemade i made and it has a socket slider i made......gimme a sec

ok heres one i made just take the tape shit off and your good! o yea and unscrew your screen on your faucet and use one of the screens in there as a screen
    GOOD LUCK!! and yea buy glass if you can

http://forum.grasscity.com/attachme...me-homemade-bong-ashcatcher-pics-dscn1341.jpg