Society's Chains

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DrazyHaze, Sep 30, 2012.

1. #1 DrazyHaze, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    Lately, Every day I think to myself, "i want to get out, help, change and make this world different." even if its something small and insignificant.

Everyday its more and more apparent, i'm restricted in every thing I do, repressed in every area of my life. Im kept from expressing myself fully and truely becoming who i am.

I feel trapped, chained, my mind is churning for challenges and the ability to be creative and i cant find it.

Everywhere i turn im shut down, denied and i fucking hate it.

Smart minds and creative people end up on drugs cause their minds are bored and restless

I want to be me, i dont want to follow the path of all of those before me, the same boring redundant life.

Im frustrated and im angry. Theres so much more to life :/

Dont hate, or flame, im in no mood. Mature posts only.

-Drazy

2. yeah dude same here i notice how our society as a whole has becomes conditioned, to be blind sheep, but some are waking up, and others arent so easy to condition

3. While that may be true, eventually the ones that are intelliget and know the answers succumb.

Its like our education system, a bunch of requirements and standarda, no creativity and imagination is allowed, and all the teachers that teach outside the box eventually quit because theyre restrained, and youre left with the boring old hag of teachers to teach.

I hate it

4. Yeah I feel your post, just feels like where did the privacy and freedom go?

5. "Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."

6. Hey I feel the same way.

Checkout the the Global Information Network. They are ex-elitists who are trying to help people break out of their vibration box.

7. I know exactly how you feel OP.

Luckily,I feel like my life is finally starting to change for the better and I'm becoming the person I'm meant to be.

Stay Positive and Love Your Life!

8. So what does all of that mean? lol

That was just vague and suggested that you're upset.

How are you 'shut down' or repressed? What the hell are you talking about?

9. Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
    Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today,
    Tomorrow will be dying.

10. It just seems like every time i try to be creative or use my imagination im shot down.

I like the quotes

11. How are you shot down when using your creativity or imagination? Is someone criticizing you? Is it your own conscious putting your work down?

12. [quote name='"hedonism"']How are you shot down when using your creativity or imagination? Is someone criticizing you? Is it your own conscious putting your work down?[/quote]

Im not quite sure. Its just like in coming to a roadblock, all i want to do is educate people and help people, but not in the name of gods, in the name of humanity.

It seems crazy i know. Our minds are incredible, and are capable of something that we all have the ability and capability of accessing.

I want to pursue that, if that makes sense?