Social Life in The Valley

Discussion in 'General' started by Badfish90, Feb 3, 2012.

1. By this time next year, I'll be moving to San Fernando Valley. It'll be my first time ever being in California. So, I'm wondering if any of the Californian blades could tell me the best places to go for fun or just be social. Just so everyone knows, I'm 21.

2. I live in the Valley :p

Get ready to meet some real assholes man! Not to be a creeper but where exactly in the valley?

3. I figure there's assholes everywhere. But is it particularly bad there?

But, I'm not exactly sure where in the Valley I'm going to be moving. I just know that's where I'll have to live since it's closest to the studio I'm gonna be at.

EDIT: Btw, what do you usually do for fun? I looked up some locations on google and it seems to be mostly a huge suburb.

4. Yes thats exactly what it is, and it sucks major ass. I mean smoking pot is mostly what I do to cope with the boredom, but when you got enough time on your hands theres plenty of awesome places to check out. Nice places to go hiking.

And I mean there are assholes everywhere but in the suburbs out here theres alot of hardasses, cholos, and wannabe gangsters. Theyr pretty much harmless considering theyr just for show but it gets really annoying.