Social Interaction

Discussion in 'General' started by Buell, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Does anyone experience challenges being around new people while high, I just hung out with two ppl from work, didnt know them really well, and shit got crazy! We got stupid drunk and did some crazy things, but my question is as soon as I get high when I am around new ppl in a party setting I get paranoid and dont want to be around anyone but my bf, but if its not a party setting I am fine. Its weird

2. i dunno, when i'm high i feel the need to express myself more, so talking to people is a lot easier. i actually have a hard time meeting new people when i'm sober

3. Alot of people feel exactly how you feel Buell.

It may be you're not comfterable with the herb and not well diverse/experienced with it. So new situations/settings ect will make you feel more un-easy then what you're used to like being around your bf as you said.

The more you're comfterable with you're abilites the more this will go away.

Or you just may find you rather not be high in these situations.

Everybodys different, Go with the flow and find out what suits you.

4. Too true

I find if i smoke by myself i have a far harder time being open and communicating with people. Whereas if the first smoke of the day is with someone then my socializing is whay more natural, so who knows. :confused:

5. My gf is exactly like this around new ppl. Sometimes wont even say a word even if she is with me.

6. ya dear its natural mostly people do as you done but its fine
    nothing to hasitate but the attitudes of all the pplz are not alike
    and i m one of those who become quite [​IMG]
    [​IMG]